i just skipped school

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
fuark i just woke up with raging morning wood. that's what taking vitamin d and magnesium daily will do to you i guess. used to get 0 mornign wood and 0 random erections now i feel normal.

fuck sxchool lol i mean when it's an easy day i just skip it. im not gonna feel bad about it. maybe like in the back of my mind. but im weak MTN that's place is just boring af if ur not HTN. i only get iois from ethinc LTBs im not joking i have extremely high appeal to them cuz im low T blonde guy.

anyways man fuck school im stuck in the fukin matrix and i can't escape this shi dawg only escape is ascend to HTN but that seems kinda impossible Lol. i already got a surgery might as well get two more and be strong MTN at least.

• +1
Reactions: watah, twinkceluwu and slavicpsycho
fuark i just woke up with raging morning wood. that's what taking vitamin d and magnesium daily will do to you i guess. used to get 0 mornign wood and 0 random erections now i feel normal.

fuck sxchool lol i mean when it's an easy day i just skip it. im not gonna feel bad about it. maybe like in the back of my mind. but im weak MTN that's place is just boring af if ur not HTN. i only get iois from ethinc LTBs im not joking i have extremely high appeal to them cuz im low T blonde guy.

anyways man fuck school im stuck in the fukin matrix and i can't escape this shi dawg only escape is ascend to HTN but that seems kinda impossible Lol. i already got a surgery might as well get two more and be strong MTN at least.
diary of an autistic male

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
diary of an autistic male
yeah im autsistic af but i can fake it with guys sometimes. it all depends on the setting idk why. if im doing something like signing up for the gym imma act weird af and autsitic and takes me 10 secodns to process any word. while if im with some guys i know i make jokes and ask them bout things and i respond pretty quickly i guess. also depends on my mood.

but nah i dont know if im actually diagnosed. as a kid loud noises were crazy to me and bright lights would make my eyes water and my ears would ring a lot. and if anyone talked to me i respnded in grunts like a caveman. so yeah might have that but its still about looks if ur a guy fuk that shi lol.

after i got my first surgery at 18 i got my first girlfriend too so it proves it to me

i used to sit like sasuke in class

Sasuke GIF

with the hands in front of my face type shi i was tryna be mysterious as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
yeah im autsistic af but i can fake it with guys sometimes. it all depends on the setting idk why. if im doing something like signing up for the gym imma act weird af and autsitic and takes me 10 secodns to process any word. while if im with some guys i know i make jokes and ask them bout things and i respond pretty quickly i guess. also depends on my mood.

but nah i dont know if im actually diagnosed. as a kid loud noises were crazy to me and bright lights would make my eyes water and my ears would ring a lot. and if anyone talked to me i respnded in grunts like a caveman. so yeah might have that but its still about looks if ur a guy fuk that shi lol.

after i got my first surgery at 18 i got my first girlfriend too so it proves it to me

i used to sit like sasuke in class

Sasuke GIF

with the hands in front of my face type shi i was tryna be mysterious as fuck.
interesting