i just straight up went to go talk to a guy that was with 2 females

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
i saw an ethnic dude with glasses and asked him how he was able to get with his girl and blackpilled him about tinder and asked him how he met her.

I told him about the tinder experiments and asked him if he was beta buxxing her. he did not want to tell me.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, RAITEIII and Alt Number 3

Mirin low inhib behavior

He was confronted with the truth about betabuxxing and relationships but his normie mind rejected it.

Mirin low inhib behavior

He was confronted with the truth about betabuxxing and relationships but his normie mind rejected it.

what do you think i shouldve said?

ok so why didnt he tell me where he worked?
No one is going to tell a hostile stranger who called them ugly about their personal life. Like if they are betabuxxing or how much theh make or where they work.

He may have been ashamed about his occupation so he didnt tell you.

Although part of me is coping that women care about personality and confidence more than money and looks.

Autism detected.gif

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
i saw an ethnic dude with glasses and asked him how he was able to get with his girl and blackpilled him about tinder and asked him how he met her.

I told him about the tinder experiments and asked him if he was beta buxxing her. he did not want to tell me.

LMAO AT ASKING A TOTAL STRANGER THAT.

That’s worse than when I saw Dr Niamtu at red lobster and approached his table like an autist and told him the whole history of PSL culture and that if he did custom implants instead of feminine off the shelf ones he would be much more popular on those types of sites.

Then he said that’s the last thing he wants. Brutal blackpill.

Today i saw a couple and idk why i became very curious to see their faces and if they're looksmatched. Foid was 5+ dude was 4+ not looksmatched.

We really are monster looks analysts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back