I just texted her again

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
we are on a break and i just texted her jfl...

how many hours do you guys think it will take for her to answer... shit it might be days.
fuck it man my life is so hard... i miss her. god, i will do anything. just let me have her, you already took everything from me. dont take my princess...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, Ruben, Torero and 3 others
WHY DO YOU care about her? Ignore and move on with your fucking life. She is probably texting another moggER (or an orbitER) already.

My 3/10 ex probably forgot about me the next week after breaking things for good.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Lol at this post

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
WHY DO YOU care about her? Ignore and move on with your fucking life. She is probably texting another moggER (or an orbitER) already.

My 3/10 ex probably forgot about me the next week after breaking things for good.
Lol at this post
I don't know. Honestly I think I got an anxiety attatchment disorder or something. Like my chest hurts feels like im dying

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
lol, you shouldn’t even care about any girl who says she wants to go on a break with you.

worst case scenario, she used it as an excuse to cheat, and “best” case she just doesn’t value her relationship with you all that much.

I suggest you move on bro.

I don't know. Honestly I think I got an anxiety attatchment disorder or something. Like my chest hurts feels like im dying
Nigga at least you're not actually afraid to send messages

lol, you shouldn’t even care about any girl who says she wants to go on a break with you.

worst case scenario, she used it as an excuse to cheat, and “best” case she just doesn’t value her relationship with you all that much.

I suggest you move on bro.
should i block her? she still got my photos up on her stories

should i block her? she still got my photos up on her stories
I would say you just don’t message, don’t view her stories or anything like that. I don’t know the reason for your “break” but just don’t pay her any attention.

Nigga at least you're not actually afraid to send messages
i am i wouldnt send a message to a random foid to post me in a group chat

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
I would say you just don’t message, don’t view her stories or anything like that. I don’t know the reason for your “break” but just don’t pay her any attention.
should i delete the message i sent her? this is what i wrote:

I know we are on a break. I'm still giving you time. But you should at least have the decency to give me an answer, is it worth it for me to wait? If you are talking to another guy cause we are on a break, I don't wanna talk to a girl like that, at all. I know only a few days passed, but I still think about you everyday.

Honestly it's like you are trying to make me suffer on purpose. I don't know how much you want me to wait, months? If you don't give me a clear answer, It's clear you are just using me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER and goo25
should i delete the message i sent her? this is what i wrote:

I know we are on a break. I'm still giving you time. But you should at least have the decency to give me an answer, is it worth it for me to wait? If you are talking to another guy cause we are on a break, I don't wanna talk to a girl like that, at all. I know only a few days passed, but I still think about you everyday.

Honestly it's like you are trying to make me suffer on purpose. I don't know how much you want me to wait, months? If you don't give me a clear answer, It's clear you are just using me.
It’s very beta my friend I’d say yeah delete it. Who initiated the break? If she did, then delete that and don’t say anything. If you did, just tell her why you went on a break and what she needs to change

Those types of messages come across as so beta and cucky. Unless she’s a really good LTR girlfriend type, I would not really put so much stock into your relationship with her lol

It’s very beta my friend I’d say yeah delete it. Who initiated the break? If she did, then delete that and don’t say anything. If you did, just tell her why you went on a break and what she needs to change

Those types of messages come across as so beta and cucky. Unless she’s a really good LTR girlfriend type, I would not really put so much stock into your relationship with her lol
she initiated it, basically in the last few weeks she has become a lot more distant, I know she wasn't hanging out with guys or anything cuz i talked to her best friend, and yeah she could lie but listen this girl is virgin and christian

a family member of hers died 2 months ago, she's gotten more and more depressed since. basically she told me she still loves me so much, but "fell out of love" with me because she is depressed and cant feel anything. So she said she wants to get better so that it can be like before and she can treat me better. She called me and was crying and everything.

She sent me paragraphs n shit but thats what she said.

Honestly, I would block her if she was another girl but I genuinely thought I will marry this girl, even her mom liked me.

she initiated it, basically in the last few weeks she has become a lot more distant, I know she wasn't hanging out with guys or anything cuz i talked to her best friend, and yeah she could lie but listen this girl is virgin and christian

a family member of hers died 2 months ago, she's gotten more and more depressed since. basically she told me she still loves me so much, but "fell out of love" with me because she is depressed and cant feel anything. So she said she wants to get better so that it can be like before and she can treat me better. She called me and was crying and everything.

She sent me paragraphs n shit but thats what she said.

Honestly, I would block her if she was another girl but I genuinely thought I will marry this girl, even her mom liked me.
There’s a few girls you can be so forgiving/lenient but honestly there’s too many instances where being soft here would fuck you over. If she wants you she wants you and she’ll message you, she initiated it, you need to be the man and just let her contact you imo

it depends on your trust of her, some girls deserve honesty but it sound like this is your first relationship so I would wager you’re being bluepilled

There’s a few girls you can be so forgiving/lenient but honestly there’s too many instances where being soft here would fuck you over. If she wants you she wants you and she’ll message you, she initiated it, you need to be the man and just let her contact you imo

it depends on your trust of her, some girls deserve honesty but it sound like this is your first relationship so I would wager you’re being bluepilled
it's my second real relationship.

first one cheated on me with a taller and way more handsome guy. who left her after 2 weeks JFL.

• +1

and thanks for the advice man. i guess I just gotta wait. Honestly I'm thinking it will be a month until she contacts me

• +1
it's my second real relationship.

first one cheated on me with a taller and way more handsome guy. who left her after 2 weeks JFL.
lol unfortunately that’s how it is
and thanks for the advice man. i guess I just gotta wait. Honestly I'm thinking it will be a month until she contacts me
keep Yourself busy in that time off, you need to be busy

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez