I just turned 17 today and am 5'6

lemonmaxxing

lemonmaxxing

GRVKK BQLLIONARE PHILANTROPIST
When I was 13-14, In 8th grade i was roughly 5'0 and since then I've grown 5-6 inches.
-My diet my entire life has consisted of pure shit, processed foods literally like 4 cokes a day up until last year and shit like that. (Although since my father owns a restaurant, id always eat steaks and lamb chops and shit all the time so i did have a good intake of proteins in meats, but i dont think it was enough) I've always been very active as well (playing sports etc.).

-I've been drinking water daily for a year, and very recently like within the past month have begun to fix my diet and eat healthier.
My moms 5'5 and my dad is around 5'10-5'11, whats surprising is everyone on my moms side of the family is 6'2+, I'm praying I at least reach 5'10 by like 20.
Height isn't really an issue with me in terms of attracting girls, id just like to try my best to use the remaining few years of puberty to milk out a couple extra inches.

Ultimately, poor height genetics with the addition of a bad diet fucked my chance at being tall.
I dont eat much in terms of calories because i want a lean face but should i start to eat alot of healthy foods + workout to stay lean in best hopes of growing.
Just want to see if there are any methods of gaining height that I haven't already discovered so I can have the greatest chance in growing.

JFL ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Short-ChinnedLoner, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
forgot to mention my sleep schedule is horrendus, i stay up until 7am sometimes and sleep until 2pm
sometimes i only sleep 4 hours aswell

When I was 13-14, In 8th grade i was roughly 5'0 and since then I've grown 5-6 inches.
-My diet my entire life has consisted of pure shit, processed foods literally like 4 cokes a day up until last year and shit like that. (Although since my father owns a restaurant, id always eat steaks and lamb chops and shit all the time so i did have a good intake of proteins in meats, but i dont think it was enough) I've always been very active as well (playing sports etc.).

-I've been drinking water daily for a year, and very recently like within the past month have begun to fix my diet and eat healthier.
My moms 5'5 and my dad is around 5'10-5'11, whats surprising is everyone on my moms side of the family is 6'2+, I'm praying I at least reach 5'10 by like 20.
Height isn't really an issue with me in terms of attracting girls, id just like to try my best to use the remaining few years of puberty to milk out a couple extra inches.

Ultimately, poor height genetics with the addition of a bad diet fucked my chance at being tall.
I dont eat much in terms of calories because i want a lean face but should i start to eat alot of healthy foods + workout to stay lean in best hopes of growing.
Just want to see if there are any methods of gaining height that I haven't already discovered so I can have the greatest chance in growing.

JFL ITS OVER
ay bro dw bout height, ur only 17, you'll at least grow another few inches in the coming years. Stay strong brother 🫡

• +1
Reactions: lemonmaxxing
you can grow tbh

• +1
Reactions: lemonmaxxing and hasooma

JFL ITS OVER
idk maybe u had late puberty bro

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and hasooma
it's over jfl, maybe if ur lucky ull get to 5,9 -5,10

• +1

JFL ITS OVER
Dude it's literally just bc of ur diet, chug a ton of raw milk everyday and eat raw liver

• +1
Ur diet wasnt the problem

it was ur genes

• +1
Reactions: lemonmaxxing and watah

JFL ITS OVER
Its GENETICSSSSS i turned out to be the same height as my brother even after eating like shit everyday
6'1 but actually my doctor did predict id be 6'3 as a baby so idk

• +1
U think his parents were doing that? lol he just got unlucky genetics
no but its the only hope lol, every other thing is cope, and if he is still growing drinking a bunch of raw milk which contains alot of HGH will be the only thing that could possibly work

• +1
no but its the only hope lol, every other thing is cope, and if he is still growing drinking a bunch of raw milk which contains alot of HGH will be the only thing that could possibly work
True he should just spam sugar to boost igf. But I mean his parents had an even worse slave diet

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
Anything beyond 5'6 is a looksmin you've reached peak female height

• JFL
True he should just spam sugar to boost igf. But I mean his parents had an even worse slave diet
yeah, i mean i dont entirely disagree with the fact that its genetics, since diet throughout generations = genetic

• +1
ay bro dw bout height, ur only 17, you'll at least grow another few inches in the coming years. Stay strong brother 🫡
only 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hasooma, lemonmaxxing and Short-ChinnedLoner
but i do think if you are fed raw organs and meat with raw milk as a baby/kid and just basicallty through out your whole life, in some cases the person could grow 3-5 inches above their parents height

• +1
but i do think if you are fed raw organs and meat with raw milk as a baby/kid and just basicallty through out your whole life, in some cases the person could grow 3-5 inches above their parents height
My sister had chrohns disease And still ended up 5”7. She ate dogshit food and everything. Meanwhile I’m like 5”9 despite having a better diet ibr it’s 90% genes unless ur starving in Ukraine

• +1
Reactions: lemonmaxxing and Short-ChinnedLoner
My sister had chrohns disease And still ended up 5”7. She ate dogshit food and everything. Meanwhile I’m like 5”9 despite having a better diet ibr it’s 90% genes unless ur starving in Ukraine
what was ur diet

Wheres the best place to get raw milk?
Straight from a farm?

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner