I just unlocked the truth of hyper-liberal women! (ETHNICS BEWARE)

Prisms7

Prisms7

India's Biggest Hater
Hyper-liberal POC (i.e non-white) women are truly JBW, they are even more JBW than conservative POC women or even white nazi women.

You know, with the conclusion of Bachelorette where the Asian women was thrown to the side because all of the men (of which the most famous ones are White men, etc...) thought it was going to be Daisy and lowkey none of them wanted the Asian girl, I saw a lot of debates on this.

For example, I figured out the "Asian-American" author Mitski, which I thought was just an artist a lot of girls liked because it sounded good/catch/etc... is basically a love author for White Men from People of Color women. Look into "All-American Girl" translated.

And they simply feel ugly because white men don't like them, this is apparently the ultimate validation if you're ugly or not, they actually see white guys as gods or something, looking at these lyrics meaning and interpreted...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Asian-cels apparently already knew this dark reality, of course self-hating white men worshipping is more prevalent in their life, especially the bay area/san-francisco ones, even though it happens to all minorities
Screenshot 2024 09 06 at 70657AM

If a girl is vibing to Mitski or similar artists and you don't look like HItler's wet dream, it's time to give up!

Oh not to mention when White girls like ethnics they be like "have you seen Get Out?" or "this is so troubling and racist!" or just saying the White girl is wrong and something is wrong with her etc... basically they truly hate White women more than anything else on the Earth~, this was a nice puzzle to put together, can't believe I didn't see it earlier