I just wanna be average height

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

I wish I was NT
I see so many people online complain about being 5'10 but as a 5'6 manlet I would genuinely kill to be that height. I'm of the belief that your height can failo you more than it can halo you. Being too short can be a death sentence but as long as you're average height it's all about the face more than anything with any extra height just being a bonus.

It's not even just about girls though. Being a manlet makes me feel like a child and even if girls didn't care about height I would still be insecure about it. I just don't wanna be seen as short.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, SoNotFunny, GunDevilHybrid and 13 others
I worry about my 5'10 too and when I see someone shorter than me I feel sorry for them, they're always sad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MA_ascender, watah and 7 others
I worry about my 5'10 too and when I see someone shorter than me I feel sorry for them, they're always sad
View attachment 3182470
I don't know how some of the genuine turbo manlets I see cope. Any time I see I guy that even I'm significantly taller then I question how he hasn't roped yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, GunDevilHybrid, YungTrappa and 1 other person
I see so many people online complain about being 5'10 but as a 5'6 manlet I would genuinely kill to be that height. I'm of the belief that your height can failo you more than it can halo you. Being too short can be a death sentence but as long as you're average height it's all about the face more than anything with any extra height just being a bonus.

It's not even just about girls though. Being a manlet makes me feel like a child and even if girls didn't care about height I would still be insecure about it. I just don't wanna be seen as short.
how old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, HighTierSubhuman and YungTrappa
I don't know how some of the genuine turbo manlets I see cope. Any time I see I guy that even I'm significantly taller then I question how he hasn't roped yet.
every sub 5’4 man i’ve seen seems to cope by jester maxxing and training their mind to be incoherent and ignore the way people treat them by being ignorant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, HighTierSubhuman, YungTrappa and 1 other person
wear lifts and ur 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, HighTierSubhuman and YungTrappa
No joke I saw a 6foot aryan girl with a 5,5 Indian in the train and they kissed I was so confused…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa and HighTierSubhuman
The mog is relative.

I envy 5'10 tallfags but I'm also thankful I mog 5'8 manlets.

Guess how tall I am? 🤪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
No joke I saw a 6foot aryan girl with a 5,5 Indian in the train and they kissed I was so confused…
Was she actually good looking? What would you rate her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, e443 and YungTrappa
The mog is relative.

I envy 5'10 tallfags but I'm also thankful I mog 5'8 manlets.

Guess how tall I am? 🤪
Even being mogged by an inch can be brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and YungTrappa

At my university, I always see a couple, a 5'10 emo girl with a little guy. She always grabs him by the neck and kisses him, she's got a great body.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
At my university, I always see a couple, a 5'10 emo girl with a little guy. She always grabs him by the neck and kisses him, she's got a great body.
Lifefuel. I genuinely would love that. I love goth girls. How tall is he?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa and raleqtambrobret
Lifefuel. I genuinely would love that. I love goth girls. How tall is he?
Probably between 5'4 or 5'5. This girl seems to have this fascination with shotacon***

Besides, you can geomax, for Japanese girls 5'7 is a tall man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
@manletmachine (the self banned oneitiscel) is 5'10 and he's still insecure about his height

• +1
  • JFL
Probably between 5'4 or 5'5. This girl seems to have this fascination with lolicon

Besides, you can geomax, for Japanese girls 5'7 is a tall man.
Kek. I look pretty young as well this could genuinely work for me. I'd just need to actually find a girl like that.

• JFL
  • +1
@manletmachine (the self banned oneitiscel) is 5'10 and he's still insecure about his height
Yeah I remember him. I think he might be 5'11 actually lmao and he has "manlet" in his name. Averagefags shouldn't be allowed to steal the manlet label.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
How old are you and haw tall are your parents

• +1
  • JFL
Kek. I look pretty young as well this could genuinely work for me. I'd just need to actually find a girl like that.
prettyboymaxxing and google ‘shotacon in real life’, let that be your reference. :feelshah::lul:

• JFL
How old are you and haw tall are your parents
I'm 19 so I'm done growing. Dad is 6'0 I think and my mum is 4'11. Yeah I got absolutely fucked over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, YungTrappa and silently_said
I'm 19 so I'm done growing. Dad is 6'0 I think and my mum is 4'11. Yeah I got absolutely fucked over.
wait for 20-21. You'll probably reach 5'7 and then if you want you can do ll surgery

• +1
  • JFL
wait for 20-21. You'll probably reach 5'7 and then if you want you can do ll surgery
I haven't grown since 16. My growth plates are definitely closed and realistically I'm never getting LL unless it becomes way cheaper and safer.
prettyboymaxxing and google ‘shotacon in real life’, let that be your reference. :feelshah::lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
I haven't grown since 16. My growth plates are definitely closed and realistically I'm never getting LL unless it becomes way cheaper and safer.

:lul::lul::lul:
There are some good surgeons in turkey. They can do it for cheap

• +1
  • JFL
There are some good surgeons in turkey. They can do it for cheap
I don't wanna fuck up my legs for it though. Maybe if it gets more advanced in the future.

• JFL
  • +1
they just don't get it being short is the worst thing that can happen to a man. it doesn't leave u with any copes either going to the gym will just make it worse. there is no fashion that looks good on a manlet and if u try to be confident girls will say u got a naopleon complex. its just b brutally over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and HighTierSubhuman
Is 5'8 172cm?

• JFL
  • +1
being short as a man is the worst thing

• JFL
  • +1
Is 5'8 172cm?
173cm I think. Are you the same guy from .is who had the L avi btw?
they just don't get it being short is the worst thing that can happen to a man. it doesn't leave u with any copes either going to the gym will just make it worse. there is no fashion that looks good on a manlet and if u try to be confident girls will say u got a naopleon complex. its just b brutally over
being short as a man is the worst thing
Yeah it's too brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999