Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Is that too much to ask for universe ?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and vermillioncorefan
i just wanted to be a normal guy instead oim a slug

i just wanted to be a normal guy instead oim a slug
i am a normal guy, it is a joke. You must ascend and become a legendary pro athlete or something for the clout.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i am a normal guy, it is a joke. You must ascend and become a legendary pro athlete or something for the clout.
i wish i was a normal guy. i don’t believe u that u are a normal guy.

i wish i was a normal guy. i don’t believe u that u are a normal guy.
I feel pretty normal idk. People don't treat me normal doh. So, idk wtf. Perhaps I am a true incel.

• +1
I feel pretty normal idk. People don't treat me normal doh. So, idk wtf. Perhaps I am a true incel.
yea exactly. they don’t treat u normal. if it’s not non nt could be from looks. if it’s not that maybe ur abused. i wish i was treated normal. normal people don’t have 0 social skills and insane self hatred like i do

yea exactly. they don’t treat u normal. if it’s not non nt could be from looks. if it’s not that maybe ur abused. i wish i was treated normal. normal people don’t have 0 social skills and insane self hatred like i do
Fuark, I want to say you're being a hoe neeguh tbh. But, I see the truth of your statements. It's getting pretty bad for me irl. I'm not really sure what to do these days.

• +1
you and everyone else bud

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Fuark, I want to say you're being a hoe neeguh tbh. But, I see the truth of your statements. It's getting pretty bad for me irl. I'm not really sure what to do these days.
nah ur normal to me bro. idk what u look like just pray u get a wife or somethin ng man

• Love it
Every man wishes this

• +1
  • Love it
You must be mistaken bro. I see a humblebrag thread posted every other day tbh.
all lies to self inflate the ego, very few slayers don’t worry bro

how is she mid bro ? She has the most beautiful face in the whole wide world !
she does but she’s taken by 6’7 omega chad tbh so what if ur wife is ugly

I just want a hot chinese fair skinned bitch who has nice small feet and rides me reverse cowgirl, I can just FEEL the pussy cream oozing down my dick, and she intentionally shoves her sweaty stinky feetsies in my face so I HAVE TO smell

I just want a hot chinese fair skinned bitch who has nice small feet and rides me reverse cowgirl, I can just FEEL the pussy cream oozing down my dick, and she intentionally shoves her sweaty stinky feetsies in my face so I HAVE TO smell
The dream tbh