I just want to be beautiful. Really beautiful.

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
But, if I magically do, infact become beautiful, really beautiful, would anything really change? Would I be happier? Would life be more fulfilling? How far do you guys think you could punt a guinea pig into the air without it dying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ShawarmaFilth
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Enn word for tee nine has grown on me

disney princess ass quote

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and try2beme
You could’ve called me genuinely subhuman and I would have been less offended than this tbh.
I’m coming to florida lardo ur gonna get that ass beat

Really though? If one day, you wake up, and look in the mirror and saw a glimpse of something truly, utterly beautiful, would that mark the beginning of a life of truly worth living? I think I could punt a guinea pig about 30 or so feet in the air before it dying. I kicked one up to about 45 and it died on impact.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Really though? If one day, you wake up, and look in the mirror and saw a glimpse of something truly, utterly beautiful, would that mark the beginning of a life of truly worth living? I think I could punt a guinea pig about 30 or so feet in the air before it dying. I kicked one up to about 45 and it died on impact.
What has the Guinea pig has to do with It?? Anyway yes, the difference in treatment from all people you meet in your Life would be so huge that you would reconsider everything

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
What has the Guinea pig has to do with It?? Anyway yes, the difference in treatment from all people you meet in your Life would be so huge that you would reconsider everything
My guinea pig just fucked splattered all over the pavement and died and you don’t care. What is your issue dude. Reconsider these balls on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, PeiFan94 and the BULL
My guinea pig just fucked splattered all over the pavement and died and you don’t care. What is your issue dude. Reconsider these balls on your chin
And you're the One Who Launched It in the air, only thing i care about Is you lacking basic physics knowledge

Imagine saying that as A MAN.
Kys faggot, men are supposed to be handsome.

But honestly yeah if I was Ian Somerhalder or some other kind of dracula fantasy type of handsome I don’t even think my life would be focused on anything outside of how good I look

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Imagine saying that as A MAN.
Kys faggot, men are supposed to be handsome.
Mirin’ avi, we used to be great.

@Autismcel @i_love_roosters @97baHater @not__cel @noobs @notgraycel245969

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and 97baHater

yes, there is a vastly different quality of life between someone at the top and someone at the bottom of the social hierarcy. Those at the bottom have low t and high cortisol, the reverese is true for the person at the top. On top of this those at the bottom all have depression.

You would eventually get used to it

Research the hedonic treadmill