I just want to be normal so fucking bad

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I just want clear normal skin and normal hair man what the fuck. I was so happy with clear skin and hair. Why can’t I have that? I just want to not be covered in painful acne and not have my hair falling out. I never did anything to deserve this either. I’m always respectful to everyone, despite the shit that’s happened to me I just focus on myself and wished the best for everyone. I just want my hair to stop falling out so I can microdose accutane again and stop the acne. Acne is far, far worse than hairloss. Hairloss sucks so much but acne is EMBARASSING because it’s so gross looking and makes you look like you have a fucking disease. I can’t with it man. I can’t. I have nobody to talk to about it anymore either. No family or friends. Fuck man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Blackgymmax, Marsiere214 and 9 others
I also have severe acne. Its the number one reason why i ended on this site. The acnepill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
they called me a freak when i had acne

I also have severe acne. Its the number one reason why i ended on this site. The acnepill is brutal.
I took accutane to end it but it’s relentless. It comes back no matter what. No matter WHAT it comes back. Take accutane in incredibly small doses to prevent side effects. Like MAXIMUM 20mg a day to prevent sides and just cruise on that. If my hair would stop falling out I would start taking 10mg a day. If it never stops I’ll be super subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I took accutane to end it but it’s relentless. It comes back no matter what. No matter WHAT it comes back. Take accutane in incredibly small doses to prevent side effects. Like MAXIMUM 20mg a day to prevent sides and just cruise on that. If my hair would stop falling out I would start taking 10mg a day. If it never stops I’ll be super subhuman.
I have NW0 gene. The bacteria has found its way to protect against the accutane probably. Find new ways like retin a and see if there are any changes

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
soon even ur belly button is gonna start laughing at you

Make money and pay for an expensive dermatologist. Money is everything.

Can I even take retin A without making my hairloss worse it’s literally more vitamin A which caused the hairloss in the first place?

Can I even take retin A without making my hairloss worse it’s literally more vitamin A which caused the hairloss in the first place?
I've read that combined with microneedling, it can regrow hair. Idk if it's legit.

I've read that combined with microneedling, it can regrow hair. Idk if it's legit.
nvm I think it was min, which doesn't apply in your case

you already look good af and you’re tall so you don’t need to fix your skin or some shit you need therapy i’m srs you’re always looking for failos what the hell u looking like an insecure girl rn

instead of spending time venting about your look which u absolutely dont need to you should focus on your future, career, money

go read a book dude ffs stop this bullshit go do something useful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
If your avi pic is you, I think gymcelling would ascend you pretty good. Hair looks fine to me

I just want clear normal skin and normal hair man what the fuck. I was so happy with clear skin and hair. Why can’t I have that? I just want to not be covered in painful acne and not have my hair falling out. I never did anything to deserve this either. I’m always respectful to everyone, despite the shit that’s happened to me I just focus on myself and wished the best for everyone. I just want my hair to stop falling out so I can microdose accutane again and stop the acne. Acne is far, far worse than hairloss. Hairloss sucks so much but acne is EMBARASSING because it’s so gross looking and makes you look like you have a fucking disease. I can’t with it man. I can’t. I have nobody to talk to about it anymore either. No family or friends. Fuck man.
Acnepill is brutal, I'm very lucky to have decent skin genetics minimal acne even after eating garbage for several years. Occasional pimple here and there. Balding might be worse though man, you look even worse with it. Gymcel hard af at ur height will look good.

you already look good af and you’re tall so you don’t need to fix your skin or some shit you need therapy i’m srs you’re always looking for failos what the hell u looking like an insecure girl rn

instead of spending time venting about your look which u absolutely dont need to you should focus on your future, career, money

go read a book dude ffs stop this bullshit go do something useful
thanks man you are definitely right I’m insecure as fuck. im in class right now for the military but hopefully everything goes well for me. I pray I find a solution for my skin, I pray I get my hair back, and I pray I survive all this just fine. We shall see. No point in worrying you guys are right, if I’m subhuman I tried my best, if everything goes well then it goes well. It’s out of my control.

Acnepill is brutal, I'm very lucky to have decent skin genetics minimal acne even after eating garbage for several years. Occasional pimple here and there. Balding might be worse though man, you look even worse with it. Gymcel hard af at ur height will look good.
JFL I want clean skin full hair and I’ll never take anything for granted again. I am currently working out and eating protein every fucking day since this began to cope with stress. May I survive this and have hair and skin and be gymcelled and be even better off than before. Gotta fall I guess before I can rise.

JFL I want clean skin full hair and I’ll never take anything for granted again. I am currently working out and eating protein every fucking day since this began to cope with stress. May I survive this and have hair and skin and be gymcelled and be even better off than before. Gotta fall I guess before I can rise.
Gymcelling and doing boxing for stress relief is pretty nice. You have gone insane from the reaper though, its a brutal experience if you dont have insane dimorphism to carry you thru balding

Gymcelling and doing boxing for stress relief is pretty nice. You have gone insane from the reaper though, its a brutal experience if you dont have insane dimorphism to carry you thru balding
It’s just telogen effluvium so it won’t (IF ALL GOES NORMAL) take my entire scalp, nor will it be permanent (UNLESS IM EXTREMELY UNLUCKY, SOME ARE). So we shall see. Gotta constantly 24/7 remind myself not to worry about things out of my control. It just fucks up my progress in life. Even worse dude I’m in the military and I rely on the military to feed me, but I’m stationed in the middle of nowhere and THE FUCKING DINING FACILITY IS CLOSING DOWN FOR RENOVATION FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS. I will be getting paid money by the military to feed myself but I’m fucking 6’3.5” barefoot and skinny as shit and I have to eat so much food. On top of this I don’t have a kitchen or even a fucking fridge nor am I ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE SINCE WE GET ROOM INSPECTIONS. What’s this mean? It means I can’t get fucking food that I can build muscle off whilst also preventing acne whilst also being affordable. Fucking gay military I joined this shit to feed myself then the dining facility closes down kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
it's over for you

If your avi pic is you, I think gymcelling would ascend you pretty good. Hair looks fine to me
my hair is thinning from accutane it’s falling out all day long. it could get even thinner in the coming months. hopefully it ends and my hair regrows and then tretinoin stops my acne and then I can finally be happy with clear skin but no fucked up internals from accutane + full head of hair

It’s just telogen effluvium so it won’t (IF ALL GOES NORMAL) take my entire scalp, nor will it be permanent (UNLESS IM EXTREMELY UNLUCKY, SOME ARE). So we shall see. Gotta constantly 24/7 remind myself not to worry about things out of my control. It just fucks up my progress in life. Even worse dude I’m in the military and I rely on the military to feed me, but I’m stationed in the middle of nowhere and THE FUCKING DINING FACILITY IS CLOSING DOWN FOR RENOVATION FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS. I will be getting paid money by the military to feed myself but I’m fucking 6’3.5” barefoot and skinny as shit and I have to eat so much food. On top of this I don’t have a kitchen or even a fucking fridge nor am I ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE SINCE WE GET ROOM INSPECTIONS. What’s this mean? It means I can’t get fucking food that I can build muscle off whilst also preventing acne whilst also being affordable. Fucking gay military I joined this shit to feed myself then the dining facility closes down kill myself.
at least u got height, ull look intimidating regardless at that height if you gymcel, eating a lot is a disadvantage of being a tallcel but its worth it with how much respect you get from ppl 6'4 is massive.

Have you ever tried topical tretinoin or some other topical acne medication? That would stop you from having the accutane induced hairloss but I dont know if it would be strong enough

do you still look like this?

at least u got height, ull look intimidating regardless at that height if you gymcel, eating a lot is a disadvantage of being a tallcel but its worth it with how much respect you get from ppl 6'4 is massive.
yes bro thank u for motivating me. honestly bro im quite fortunate. if i lose all my hair ill be subhuman as fuck and at that point just blast accutane + take oral SARMS and just ogremaxx. then I will have clear skin and gymcelled as fuck unfortunately at the cost of my hair. either way there is a way out but I can’t express to you how much I would rather have hair > muscle because i mog so hard with hair.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
my hair is thinning from accutane it’s falling out all day long. it could get even thinner in the coming months. hopefully it ends and my hair regrows and then tretinoin stops my acne and then I can finally be happy with clear skin but no fucked up internals from accutane + full head of hair
Have you tried retin a?

Not sure if you're going through puberty, but if you are everything will go away after

Have you ever tried topical tretinoin or some other topical acne medication? That would stop you from having the accutane induced hairloss but I dont know if it would be strong enough
I tried adapalene at age 18 for about 3 or 4 months straight and it didn’t work for me. It literally had zero effect like my skin was just doing the same as always. I pray retin A is stronger so that it works. Accutane clears me right up. I don’t even have cystic acne is just large pustules only on my cheeks and around my mouth. I never have acne on my forehead or anywhere else. Just mouth area and cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Have you tried retin a?

Not sure if you're going through puberty, but if you are everything will go away after
Man I’m over 20 years old now I’ve had acne since age 15. I’m definitely through puberty by now.

Acne and bad hair are the true death sentences tbh

View attachment 1045147do you still look like this?
Nah I look better. Way less skinny fat, more muscle, less water retention in face, figured out the hair situation, less gay jewelry and better clothing taste. Just grew up essentially. But I still got bad acne. When I was younger it was cystic and it’s no longer that but it’s hormonal now.

you've yet to experience enough hair loss to a point where it significantly affects your looks. Perhaps, if you really start receding and losing your hairline, you will retract your statement and show some more respect to the norwood reaper (i don't think you're going bald tho)

Also, this is the exchange for being 6'4. You did nothing to be 6'4 either :p

Acne and bad hair are the true death sentences tbh
Facts the 2 worst things that can happen to a man other than erectile dysfunction.

1. acne
2. hair loss
3. erectile dysfunction
4. death

the 4 worst things that happen to a man, in their chronical order that they occur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
you've yet to experience enough hair loss to a point where it significantly affects your looks. Perhaps, if you really start receding and losing your hairline, you will retract your statement and show some more respect to the norwood reaper (i don't think you're going bald tho)

Also, this is the exchange for being 6'4. You did nothing to be 6'4 either :p
facts bro I’m not male pattern balding (but I WILL at age 30 like my nw7 dad) I forever have fucking sympathy for my balding bros for real.

• Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv
yes bro thank u for motivating me. honestly bro im quite fortunate. if i lose all my hair ill be subhuman as fuck and at that point just blast accutane + take oral SARMS and just ogremaxx. then I will have clear skin and gymcelled as fuck unfortunately at the cost of my hair. either way there is a way out but I can’t express to you how much I would rather have hair > muscle because i mog so hard with hair.
think of your positives, improve ur negatives. Height is massive for sex appeal, gymcel guides are plenty, it will take longer for you since taller people have to gymcel harder as your muscles arent as compact but it will be worth.

think of your positives, improve ur negatives. Height is massive for sex appeal, gymcel guides are plenty, it will take longer for you since taller people have to gymcel harder as your muscles arent as compact but it will be worth.
brutal shit tbh dawg i love my prettyboy looks with hair and nice skin. i guess i don’t have a choice now. gymcel or die. acne is not staying even if my hair leaves me tho.

brutal shit tbh dawg i love my prettyboy looks with hair and nice skin. i guess i don’t have a choice now. gymcel or die. acne is not staying even if my hair leaves me tho.
Prettyboymaxxing is temporary all things that fade with age, masc maxxing is timeless, though ill admit being masc is far more difficult than prettyboy as it relies on genetical traits more than just having good skin/hair, but probably doable with surgery and whatnot.