i just want to fucking eat

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
after i eat one of 2 things will happen

ill get drowsy and go to sleep for 3 hours

or

i wont get drowsy and feel completely empty staring at walls until i get hungry or sleepy, sleepy probably wont happen (if not within 1 hour after eating) as in 99.9% of cases i need to eat first before i sleep

thats all theres nothing else
all thats possible in life at the very core level is eating and fucking. since fucking has been perma written off my existence i only want to eat

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and raleqtambrobret
how to know a person is a giga npc

has been completely finished with life (prolly doesnt even recognise it) but can still ldar, has the money to afford food and instead of eating 24/7 til he becomes 300kg and bursts does meaningless stuff that waste his life like working out, reading, cold showers, going out in 'nature' and meditating etc jfl

Last edited:
if jobs were easier id work only to afford tasty food 24/7. but since theyre that hard its not worth the effort for that pleasure

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I kinda got over food the leanmaxxing diet is no longer a chore, just how it is.

1 of the 2 only pleasures in life still not worth to work to get it imagine how shit jobs situation is and what a horror circus life is

I kinda got over food the leanmaxxing diet is no longer a chore, just how it is.
you got a mental construct/ambition (imo those are bs most of the time) to keep u going i got none of these so no point in not eating tasty food 24/7

unless ure not hungry i forgot to mention thats giga unfortunate u gotta be always hungry + horny 25/8 to not be faced eye to eye with the monster

Nobody gives a fuck, write this shit in your autistic diary