I just want to get a job

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Posts
12,597
Reputation
11,412
But I'm too low IQ in the native language so extremly hard to find any
I master english legit way better then my native language
Guess I'll just go live in Britain,USA or someshit and get a job there
This place is really not my thing even though we got a ton of hot JBs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Are you really that bad at your native language? Did you even talk as a kid. You should know 80% of your native language.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
Have you even applied to any?
Let me answer that for you: no.
How do you know if they even care?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I just want to live off neetbux.
 
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1464
He finally went to bed.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1127 and UglyMan
how's that even possible wtf
 
1571465606284
 
Are you really that bad at your native language? Did you even talk as a kid. You should know 80% of your native language.
Yes,I even had a bunch of friends speaking it. I don't know what happened that I forgot the 80-90% of it
 
Yes,I even had a bunch of friends speaking it. I don't know what happened that I forgot the 80-90% of it
because you dont use it primarily anymore.. thank the internet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and DarknLost
Yes,I even had a bunch of friends speaking it. I don't know what happened that I forgot the 80-90% of it
Join a forum where you speak your native language.
 
I just want to get a job. a blowjob.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
kamarát ako nepoznáš tvoj jazyk
 
I am really low IQ as well man, so I feel ya
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
3
Views
49
simematic
simematic
Geoff2024
Replies
12
Views
43
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
iqletlowtest
Replies
15
Views
50
jp212
jp212
I
Replies
12
Views
55
ICR
ICR
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
4
Views
38
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top