I just watched American psycho for the first time

D

Deleted member 30552

how. the fuck did this nigga get away with this shit? the ending makes no sense

muh i had dinner with the guy who got killed I don't get it

he literally shot and blew up a bunch of cop cars and just ran off and nobody noticed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I watched it for the first time weeks ago.

Great movie.

I need to read the book, from what I've searched about it, it's more violent than the movie, and there is a cameo of Tom Cruise, lol.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
he was above 6 psl thats why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, zura, Banasura and 1 other person
over for your shit tier iq. its a shame your insane looks have to be paired with such shit level knowledge you fucking idiot. breedable himbo

let me help you: it's a satire on the banal, pervasive, but unpunished criminality of the professional-managerial class.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 30552
18582.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
over for your shit tier iq. its a shame your insane looks have to be paired with such shit level knowledge you fucking idiot. breedable himbo

let me help you: it's a satire on the banal, pervasive, but unpunished criminality of the professional-managerial class.
Very cool. Ima go rub an ice cube on my face

because it was all just a delusion among dozens of other delusions within the mental asylum that is looksmax.org

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
how. the fuck did this nigga get away with this shit? the ending makes no sense

muh i had dinner with the guy who got killed I don't get it

he literally shot and blew up a bunch of cop cars and just ran off and nobody noticed
uselessmentalcel

I watched it for the first time weeks ago.

Great movie.

I need to read the book, from what I've searched about it, it's more violent than the movie, and there is a cameo of Tom Cruise, lol.
The tom cruise cameo is not really interesting, there's also one with Bono (rockstar) and Patrick talks a lot about Trump too

• +1
Reactions: Latinus