I just wish I could cry

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’ve never been more angry and sad, im such a fucking loser. I don’t want to do this anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
anakin skywalker hate GIF

star wars GIF

star wars GIF

I will kill that bitch

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and TechnoBoss
I’ve never been more angry and sad, im such a fucking loser. I don’t want to do this anymore
What's got you down? You're young. You can't be a loser if you're young like you are. Cheer up bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
What's got you down? You're young. You can't be a loser if you're young like you are. Cheer up bro.
Foid being a foid and screwing over a man and playing with his feelings :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How did a girl play with your feelings/screw you over?
She just keeps bait and switching me. Texting me and then ghosting me. Sending me tiktoks and then saying I’m such a loner. Talking to me in real life, then walking away from me and having a disgusted face when I try to talk to her. What the hell is wrong with woman. Seriously :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
She just keeps bait and switching me. Texting me and then ghosting me. Sending me tiktoks and then saying I’m such a loner. Talking to me in real life, then walking away from me and having a disgusted face when I try to talk to her. What the hell is wrong with woman. Seriously :feelswhy:
I should be grateful a foid is even talking to me. But I don’t know why she is fucking with me like this

Your fault for giving her attention and not dismissing her when you start to pick up on it. View this as a learning experience. Be glad it happened to you with a random girl at like 15yrs old and not at 30yrs old with your wife.

You've gotta learn the game somehow. She just put you on to how things work.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 0S4MA and cromagnon
Your fault for giving her attention and not dismissing her when you start to pick up on it. View this as a learning experience. Be glad it happened to you with a random girl at like 15yrs old and not at 30yrs old with your wife.

You've gotta learn the game somehow. She just put you on to how things work.
True love is forever gone, it seems. Brutal reality check and blackpill for me.

True love is forever gone, it seems. Brutal reality check and blackpill for me.
You'll get over it. You aren't the only guy who developed feelings for a girl in high school & then ended up realizing he got played. Happened to me and probably everyone else on this forum. Yes it is a reality check I will agree though. You'll learn all about this. This won't be the last time you feel used. I wish you the best.

• +1
sometimes a loss is just a loss, even if you treated her like shit and starved her of attention she would just move onto better options

the biggest lie told to guys is "muh ignore her she'll want you back" when she has already forgotten and moved onto new dick :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Foid being a foid and screwing over a man and playing with his feelings :feelsrope:
You know her intentions but it is not easy to make a right choice, even if you recognize her manipulation (not difficult), when you are attached to someone it becomes draining. Often men purposefully choose to be manipulated because of their feelings.

• +1