I just witnessd a 9/10real life prettyboyslayer

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
He was walking trough a crowd of only Girls.
It was pretty brutal they were orgasming in ther faces.They all turned around him while he was walking ahead with his hands in his sweatpants.He had mega cheekbones and slayer hair. I was completely invisible he looked like a mega fuckboy and he acted so cool but he looked so good so of course it was granted.What a life that must be😩.
Ffs imagine being him .At least I was a little taller😒

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Life is about luck. Its lottery. Sad shit man.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
They probably are disgusted to me.
Fuark even worse.Im sorry bra.You just share the life of a total of 60% of men maybe more.Anythıng but chadlite+ is invisible

Fuark even worse.Im sorry bra.You just share the life of a total of 60% of men maybe more.Anythıng but chadlite+ is invisible
Yeah man. Imagine wherever you go girls notice you and you can pick them up
:feelsrope::feelsbadman:

Yeah man. Imagine wherever you go girls notice you and you can pick them up
:feelsrope::feelsbadman:
They notice me immediately and make iois.But its not that easy. Since Im not a chad but Im happy with my life.Lots of validation right now.But I want to be uber chad😔

They notice me immediately and make iois.But its not that easy. Since Im not a chad but Im happy with my life.Lots of validation right now.But I want to be uber chad😔
Fuckin bragger fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Pendejo, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Send pics

He never claimed to be cel of any kind, he just fishes for attention on this forum with his brag posts
Nah ım race cel but thats it.Also yes I look fpr attention on this forum because I know what a bunch of low life losers you are😒

Nah ım race cel but thats it.Also yes I look fpr attention on this forum because I know what a bunch of low life losers you are😒
Ye you check out as a faggot tbh jfl :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Giphy 2

And people just stare at me because I am so freaking tall.

Not as mad as when I found out ur mom has a dick:feelsyay:
Why does that make you mad?🧐Shes ugly anyways.But yeah I guess you have to go for 42 year old used up moms because Thats your last option:feelsokman:

Why does that make you mad?🧐Shes ugly anyways.But yeah I guess you have to go for 42 year old used up moms because Thats your last option:feelsokman:
I have you as an option :feelsyay:

What a sad life, I can't imagine what it must be like to be you.

How tall was he?

He was walking trough a crowd of only Girls.
It was pretty brutal they were orgasming in ther faces.They all turned around him while he was walking ahead with his hands in his sweatpants.He had mega cheekbones and slayer hair. I was completely invisible he looked like a mega fuckboy and he acted so cool but he looked so good so of course it was granted.What a life that must be😩.
Ffs imagine being him .At least I was a little taller😒
I can relate..

Seen this shit too many times

Post your pics mr ioi

Bro i cant do that.Then im beyond fucked if somebody finds out im incel
No one is going to find out chances are really really low
Post them on imgur and link it here
And then delete it in a few days or when your leaving this site

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life