I keep breaking the promise of leanmaxxing

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Every morning when I feel productive I want to start of clean and track calories so that I eat the right way. But the temptation brings me down to binge eat unnecessary and extra calories just because it “feels good”. Right now ima have 3 slices of pizza because my body is telling me to. Should I eat them all?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels and St.TikTokcel
Eat them bro, if you don't you will just go insane, how old you, if your under 18 then it's obv your body will crave for food and sugars shit like that:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Eat them bro, if you don't you will just go insane, how old you, if your under 18 then it's obv your body will crave for food and sugars shit like that:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
Brutal, I am done growing and not to the age where my body is building to take extra calories to grow taller

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Brutal, I am done growing and not to the age where my body is building to take extra calories to grow taller
Just eat it bro
and do cardio to burn it
otherwise go insane and place a dildo in your mouth so you won't eat it or speak
:p