I keep coping and fucking my diet

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I cope too hard and I can’t keep up my daily calories, advice or motivation to starve myself??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, norwegianfreak and Blackgymmax
Drugs

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Work hard and take the first steps to succeed

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 25354
I cope too hard and I can’t keep up my daily calories, advice or motivation to starve myself??
You don't need to count kcals if you eat only healthy food and stop eating after 4 PM. Best motivation is to weigh yourself the same time every single morning after you have peed, because with this method you WILL lose weight every single day. You can also measure your waist everyday. Worked for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, SteveRogers, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
You don't need to count kcals if you eat only healthy food and stop eating after 4 PM. Best motivation is to weigh yourself the same time every single morning after you have peed, because with this method you WILL lose weight every single day. You can also measure your waist everyday. Worked for me
Why after 4 pm Elab

Try the CAN trio(caffeine + aspirin + nicotine)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Schizomogger
don’t buy food

Honestly, the better alternative I found that works for me is spending 700-800kcal by walking and eating that same amount you spend in high fiber and high protein clean diet. You wont be hungry

Work hard and take the first steps to succeed

How to never get lean bc low discipline

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
fucking health in attempt to be healthy theory
Of course u have to eat healthy foods just supplement with them if u have the urge to binge eat

Honestly, the better alternative I found that works for me is spending 700-800kcal by walking and eating that same amount you spend in high fiber and high protein clean diet. You wont be hungry
Good advice, but no fibre - it leads to leaking gut, bloated face and colon cancer, not to mention bloating.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why after 4 pm Elab
It's just a rule I use. Also assuming you go to sleep at 10 PM and sleep 10 hours you will have gone 16 hours without food which mean your glycogen stores are probably emptied and you can start burning ketones.

That second thing is just a mini reason, mostly it's just to ensure that I will be in a calorie deficit when I sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
I lost 15lbs eating only breakfast and the same meal every day for about 2 months. My sugar and fast food cravings completely disappeared. My body adapted and i don't crave excessive amounts of food anymore. Keep in mind this was with zero exercise and a sedentary lifestyle.
The other user is also correct in stating that it's very difficult to overeat when consuming healthy foods and calories don't need to be tracked. You can eat a bunch of chicken and veggies and be full while not having consumed a large number of calories.

I think the best way to lose weight is to eat 5 lbs of carrots a day

Drink a lot of coffee to decrease your appetite or purchase caffeine pills/powder.

I think the best way to lose weight is to eat 5 lbs of carrots a day
Yeah because you will have diarrhea and won't have any appetite and your intestines will collapse. 2lbs is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
I lost 15lbs eating only breakfast and the same meal every day for about 2 months. My sugar and fast food cravings completely disappeared. My body adapted and i don't crave excessive amounts of food anymore. Keep in mind this was with zero exercise and a sedentary lifestyle.
The other user is also correct in stating that it's very difficult to overeat when consuming healthy foods and calories don't need to be tracked. You can eat a bunch of chicken and veggies and be full while not having consumed a large number of calories.
Did you have headache once you stopped eating sugar? Im obesecel and need to stop doing it but I can only stop for like 2-3 days and feel extremely bad when try so

It's just a rule I use. Also assuming you go to sleep at 10 PM and sleep 10 hours you will have gone 16 hours without food which mean your glycogen stores are probably emptied and you can start burning ketones.

That second thing is just a mini reason, mostly it's just to ensure that I will be in a calorie deficit when I sleep.
Mirin high iq

I fast three days a week and cut 500 calories on regular days. It's been working for me, and I'm losing about 5 kilos a month.

Just eat liver. It's so nutrient dense that you will feel satiated very fast.

nicotinemaxxing will inhibit your appetite.

Good advice, but no fibre - it leads to leaking gut, bloated face and colon cancer, not to mention bloating.
Thats all untrue lol, try not eating fiber and you will have diarrea 24/7. Its healthy for your guy and keeps you full. Just dont eat fiber your body cant break down

Thats all untrue lol, try not eating fiber and you will have diarrea 24/7. Its healthy for your guy and keeps you full. Just dont eat fiber your body cant break down
Haven’t eating any fibre for at least 2 years, other than in the last few months I’ve had like a single piece of fruit or some potatoes here and there.
Fibre is not only bad for you, it’s fucking extremely bad for you.
Continue to listen to the government though jfl.
Also, never had diarrhoea, nor constipation during this time - before this I’d eat vegetables and bread - would have constant stomach aches and looks like a skinny fat faggot. Now I mog a good portion of natural instagram gym influencers (full disclosure I use 150mg test a week, but I train 2-3 days per week when I can be bothered)

how is posting here gonna help with your failure, you act as if there is a secret to help with your lack of discipline

Wait what lack of fibre causes bloating? I thought it was just salt/sugar that caused bloating

Wait what lack of fibre causes bloating? I thought it was just salt/sugar that caused bloating
No, fibre causes bloating. And yes, so do those.

No, fibre causes bloating. And yes, so do those.
Oh. Damn still, I didn't know that. What else causes bloating apart from sugar, salt and fibre?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
bruv I ate well for a week until I've randomly decided to eat food worth 30€, 17€ from mcdonalds & rest for ben & jerry's, it‘s over for us

Same can’t cope with being 5’9 barefoot

Oh. Damn still, I didn't know that. What else causes bloating apart from sugar, salt and fibre?
They’re the crux of it.
Obviously a lot of medications etc.
The best thing you can do is to have a high potassium, lower carb diet, and try not to consume too much salt with your carbs, unless it’s the last meal of the day, as it will hold all of that water overnight, and you’ll excrete in the morning.
Don’t overthink it though; just eat lots of animal foods and limit your gluten and vegetables. For me, what works best is to eat the high micronutrients dense foods first; liver and heart for me. Then fill myself up with eggs and meat (usually lamb or kangaroo, as they’re cheap and almost always hormone free + grass fed/natural diet) and if I’m still hungry, I’ll have something like yoghurt, fruit or even some quark.
I’m in Thailand atm though (hair transplant), and just been spamming pork omelettes and rice, so I’m hella bloated on gross looking atm, so I can’t talk.
Looking forward to getting home and doing a massive detox with hot primal baths, raw eggs and coconut cream filled days 👌

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234