I keep fantasizing about forceful sex

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I keep jerking off in the middle of the night to the idea of having a 4/10 phat ass blonde Russian becky GF, being super rich, taking her to my resort (that I actually own), just me and her, and the next day she's cooking something for me, I sneak up behind her, start kissing her neck and rubbing her clit and grabbing her cheeks,
then lifting her up, putting her on the counter, feet and legs wide apart and then penetrating the bitch till I nut inside

Fuck that's so hot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Beastimmung, jacobrb07 and 12 others
I keep jerking off in the middle of the night to the idea of having a 4/10 phat ass blonde Russian becky GF, being super rich, taking her to my resort (that I actually own), just me and her, and the next day she's cooking something for me, I sneak up behind her, start kissing her neck and rubbing her clit and grabbing her cheeks,
then lifting her up, putting her on the counter, feet and legs wide apart and then penetrating the bitch till I nut inside

Fuck that's so hot
Damn dude you've just had the most generic male daydream kudos :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, jacobrb07, nword49 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and nword49
4/10? We're really shooting for the stars now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, jacobrb07, nword49 and 1 other person
4/10? We're really shooting for the stars now
Nah I can get a LTB no problem. She just has to be blonde and pale and blue eyed.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Kill yourself

Actually, better yet, join the Lifelong Volcels crew. Recruiting now!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Crisick, heightmaxxing and 2 others
@TechnoBoss

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WeiWei
weiwei you are fuckin nuts

• JFL
Until she realises you’ve got a 6x6 Lego brick and runs off.

Fuck that's so hot
IMG 1174

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Crisick
Hm honestly maybe, more definitely cumming inside her cooch
can you add me to your dreams?
But not as the camera-man. As someone who fucks those pawgs along with you.

• WTF
  • JFL
Um why would she run off tho? I thought women loved girth
She thought it was 4 inches cuz the girth makes it look small

Foid brain 😥

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Jesus Christ.

@Crisick I genuinely don’t know if this is some sort of character he’s playing or if he very seriously thinks like this.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Crisick
Jesus Christ.

@Crisick I genuinely don’t know if this is some sort of character he’s playing or if he very seriously thinks like this.
Ngl it’s so funny when he used to ignore you but not he can’t since you are a mod
Time to pull those weiwei jokes again

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ngl it’s so funny when he used to ignore you but not he can’t since you are a mod
Is your pfp man on RTT ?

I don't even know what I said to him. The only thing I ever did was post Triple H and Rock gifs on his posts & say "Built for @WeiWei"

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE
Sniffing The Rock GIF

Can't ignore me now :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick

Fuck that's so hot
We can't help it we are animals

It is a hot scenario I cannot deny my nature

But I mean, I will deny it, like overall, I'm not gonna do it fr (to fbi)