I keep fumbling my interactions with women for being such an autist and there's no cure for it šŸ„²

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
I fucked it up again with a girl today, I can't even greet or talk with them without rejecting myself first. This has happened all my life and it will keep happening because my body and brain cannot act NT. I will take drugs to fraud NT, it's over. I hate myself, I just wanna kill myself for being such a schizoid loser. No looksmaxxing is gonna save me.

Everyone has friends except me. Everyone is chatting except me. I mog them but doesn't matter, looksmaxxing is not working. I'm no tall Chad - CL to start modeling and get friends and money from modeling companies. There's no solution for my life.

Last week I also fucked it up with another girl. Girls end up ghosting me after I say something dumb. It's impossible to fit in: to have a girlfriend you need money, personality and looks. I can't stand how the world works, I fucking hate how everything is made. To even have a job you have to be NT, isn't that fucking disgusting?

-22 male KHHV aspie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, wsada, ihearvoices and 10 others
I fucked it up again with a girl today, I can't even greet or talk with them without rejecting myself first. This has happened all my life and it will keep happening because my body and brain cannot act NT. I will take drugs to fraud NT, it's over. I hate myself, I just wanna kill myself for being such a schizoid loser. No looksmaxxing is gonna save me.

Everyone has friends except me. Everyone is chatting except me. I mog them but doesn't matter, looksmaxxing is not working. I'm no tall Chad - CL to start modeling and get friends and money from modeling companies. There's no solution for my life.

Last week I also fucked it up with another girl. Girls end up ghosting me after I say something dumb. It's impossible to fit in: to have a girlfriend you need money, personality and looks. I can't stand how the world works, I fucking hate how everything is made.

-22 male KHHV aspie
What happened?

• +1
Reactions: sexy and Klasik616
What happened?
I didn't greet a girl I know because she was talking to her friend and I stood there like a retard because I thought I was gonna get rejected or ignored and I did nothing. I was at her side and still didn't do shit, how I can't even talk to people? I'm legit the most socially retarded user on this forum maybe not more than MVP.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, DarkAscender, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
I didn't greet a girl I know because she was talking to her friend and I stood there like a retard because I thought I was gonna get rejected or ignored and I did nothing. I was at her side and still didn't do shit, how I can't even talk to people? I'm legit the most socially retarded user on this forum maybe not more than MVP.
We just think to much about things man. If it were a NT man, he would simply greet them and go on his way.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, uksucks, Klasik616 and 1 other person
I'm the least neurotypical of my group. Sometimes I just walk past my friend because I'm afraid of being ignored or rejected too. I also started developing feelings for her, and she knows it. I want this inceldom hell to end, but it's taking longer than I had expected.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Klasik616
We just think to much about things man. If it were a NT man, he would simply greet them and go on his way.
Yes I wish I could do what my imagination says me to do but I fail IRL. I'm giga retarded.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Are you anxious like me?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yes I wish I could do what my imagination says me to do but I fail IRL.
That's the brutal thing, because we aspies need to have like a list of everything we would do in specific situations, and when we are not prepared we end up behaving in a ridiculous or uncomfortable manner. It just happens...

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and uksucks
Talking to 1 ain't So hard but when there are multiple looking at me jfl it never began

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and twojei
Just be good looking bro!

• JFL
Talking to 1 ain't So hard but when there are multiple looking at me jfl it never began
Jfl it is funny because when I talk to groups of people I'm being very conscious of my eye contact, making sure it is on point.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
when i was at school girls would always say hello to me

• +1
I ordered some recently. ill lyk my expirience
Should I take shrooms? How do I get them I need a prescription or something.

Should I take shrooms? How do I get them I need a prescription or something.
Depends what country/state you're in. But no lol no prescription

Just talk to them normally take interest in their lives and they will either emotionally invest in you or not

• JFL
Just talk to them normally take interest in their lives and they will either emotionally invest in you or not
Good advice but I'm not cappable of doing it right, and yes they don't invest time in me later. I can talk to them but that doesn't mean they search for me, it never happened. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Last week I also fucked it up with another girl. Girls end up ghosting me after I say something dumb. It's impossible to fit in: to have a girlfriend you need money, personality and looks. I can't stand how the world works, I fucking hate how everything is made. To even have a job you have to be NT, isn't that fucking disgusting?

-22 male KHHV aspie
Brutal, my condolences

Maybe geomaxx to a country that doesn't speak English to turn a new leaf language wise? I'm very outgoing and NT when I speak Mandarin(not that I have many problems with English) because it's just easier to interact in a language you aren't as fluent in.

• +1
Brutal, my condolences

Maybe geomaxx to a country that doesn't speak English to turn a new leaf language wise? I'm very outgoing and NT when I speak Mandarin(not that I have many problems with English) because it's just easier to interact in a language you aren't as fluent in.
Being latino and non NT is the worst possible combination everything around me is about being NT, from music to parties and socializing. I've tried to become extroverted in the past by going parties and I never could make progress. Basically my body and being is not designed for this place, should I go to Europe? I have the same problem as Cutecel2001 but some users say he's a fakecel, he mogs me easy.

I'll tell you what

I know psychology so I know what this sorta is

There's an axis or either ends and a spectrum,

Your beating yourself up over being non nt but here is the catch, you have advantages that nt people don't have and that would be on the ability to read the thought beleifs and values atmosphere of other people around you which makes you hyper aware and hypersensitive of there feedback and thus this would cause anxiety resulting in a non nt demeanour, but you cam pick up on things nt people can't, really your anxiety is actually a symptom of your advantage of having a greater understanding

Nt people don't have the issue as much because they lack the ability to perceive the thoughts and values and consequences which in turn leads to a lower inhibition
There problem is going to be that they can't quite perceive what's going on underneath and being bad at reading people

Where you want to be is somewhere in the middle of this spectrum you won't be perfect at any one thing but you'll be an all rounder and get the best off both worlds

Your problem is your to far on the other end of the axis and are hyper non nt you can't change it it's how your brain is wired

My advice is go for gold with what your good at in reading those things cause it's all you got and with time you'll have an ability to do and see things most people can't since most they are more in the middle of this axis

You'll always be non nt so you've gotta pimp it into something cool but no point trying to get rid of it pimp it into something good

• +1
I'll tell you what

I know psychology so I know what this sorta is

There's an axis or either ends and a spectrum,

Your beating yourself up over being non nt but here is the catch, you have advantages that nt people don't have and that would be on the ability to read the thought beleifs and values atmosphere of other people around you which makes you hyper aware and hypersensitive of there feedback and thus this would cause anxiety resulting in a non nt demeanour, but you cam pick up on things nt people can't, really your anxiety is actually a symptom of your advantage of having a greater understanding

Nt people don't have the issue as much because they lack the ability to perceive the thoughts and values and consequences which in turn leads to a lower inhibition
There problem is going to be that they can't quite perceive what's going on underneath and being bad at reading people

Where you want to be is somewhere in the middle of this spectrum you won't be perfect at any one thing but you'll be an all rounder and get the best off both worlds

Your problem is your to far on the other end of the axis and are hyper non nt you can't change it it's how your brain is wired

My advice is go for gold with what your good at in reading those things cause it's all you got and with time you'll have an ability to do and see things most people can't since most they are more in the middle of this axis

You'll always be non nt so you've gotta pimp it into something cool but no point trying to get rid of it pimp it into something good
Basically I should forget about talking to foids forever, they will come if I get good at something. This is what you're saying?

Well I don't think it should be a competition but you're definitely not in the worst position by far if you have interacted with a girl recently

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
Well I don't think it should be a competition but you're definitely not in the worst position by far if you have interacted with a girl recently
Yes even though I'm very awkward I approach girls because I don't wanna be incel for all my life. The interactions don't go that well.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Basically I should forget about talking to foids forever, they will come if I get good at something. This is what you're saying?
Nah not at all keep talking to them

What I mean by get good is find your strengths and weaknesses when talking to people and women,
and what I was saying is you will have natural strengths, it's just your strengths aren't likely to be glorified by society and media,

• +1
Nah not at all keep talking to them

What I mean by get good is find your strengths and weaknesses when talking to people and women,
and what I was saying is you will have natural strengths, it's just your strengths aren't likely to be glorified by society and media,
They say nichemaxxing is what introverts do. But I don't have any talents? :lul: I should start learning skills because I'm an useless mf.

Last edited:
They say nichemaxxing is what introverts do. But I don't have any talents? :lul: I should start learning skills because I'm an useless mf.
Yea but it's not like talents like activitiy shit or that skill bullshit per se it's more social skills ability

Don't try being confident don't try to be funny don't try to be smooth or anything like that
Don't try to be the opposite of akward

It won't work

Society says there's one model of admired behaviour which is bullshit, and although that model works it doesn't work if your not on that axis, which your not

Which is fine youll just be using a different strategy of social apparatus,

What you should do is use your hypersensitivity to other people's views and perception of you, and use that to gauge what there thinking and feeling, this will give you an overhead veiw of a social situation that most other people won't be tuned into so to speak

And once you looksmax you can gauge women's subtle valuing of your looks you'll know all the right things to say and be helped by your looks and then slay

• +1
Yea but it's not like talents like activitiy shit or that skill bullshit per se it's more social skills ability

Don't try being confident don't try to be funny don't try to be smooth or anything like that
Don't try to be the opposite of akward

It won't work

Society says there's one model of admired behaviour which is bullshit, and although that model works it doesn't work if your not on that axis, which your not

Which is fine youll just be using a different strategy of social apparatus,

What you should do is use your hypersensitivity to other people's views and perception of you, and use that to gauge what there thinking and feeling, this will give you an overhead veiw of a social situation that most other people won't be tuned into so to speak

And once you looksmax you can gauge women's subtle valuing of your looks you'll know all the right things to say and be helped by your looks and then slay
Actual good advice don't try to be anything or I will fail since I put my body on pressure, from now on when I approach I will just say Hi and nothing else because my mind cannot come up with anything else. Just be yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, crushing sluts@100%, Gonthar and 1 other person
I didn't greet a girl I know because she was talking to her friend and I stood there like a retard because I thought I was gonna get rejected or ignored and I did nothing.
I would do the same, if they are talking to someone else, no need to interrupt them.

• +1
I would do the same, if they are talking to someone else, no need to interrupt them.
I just don't wanna be seen as a social inept by foids. I stood there close looking at her (she probably noticed) and I didn't say shit. I wanna avoid the friendzone.

I just don't wanna be seen as a social inept by foids. I stood there close looking at her (she probably noticed) and I didn't say shit. I wanna avoid the friendzone.
Just be yourself i guess, idgad if foids see me as socially inept

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I understand you in part.
Sometimes others lost consideration for me because my physical appearance was not congruent with my attitude, they expected me to be more outgoing. Both males and females.
I am rarely contacted by others and have often been actively involved in trying to build relationships.

• +1
I understand you in part.
Sometimes others lost consideration for me because my physical appearance was not congruent with my attitude, they expected me to be more outgoing. Both males and females.
I am rarely contacted by others and have often been actively involved in trying to build relationships.
What's your rating? Are you an introvert.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What's your rating? Are you an introvert.
I am socially non-functional, I communicate differently from most. Being considered good looking has been one of my few weapons, but I have been alone for years now, I have lost social contacts.

• +1
There was a period when I had improved, which coincided with low posthumous inhibition due to the fact that I had had a bad health period. Nevertheless, I didn't have a normie attitude but a very eccentric one, misinterpreted as extroversion. I normally speak very little in groups, and a lot in 1-to-1 interactions.
From experience I can say that alcohol and drugs help, the one time I approached, more or less, I had drunk a bit