I keep getting severe mood swings

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
Idk man, one day I'm depressed asf, another day I'm happy, another one I'm just hating towards everything, I'm going crazy

solutions?:(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, watah and ryuken
Idk man, one day I'm depressed asf, another day I'm happy, another one I'm just hating towards everything, I'm going crazy

solutions?:(
U need bussy @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. throw that ass back

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, Gaygymmaxx, ryuken and 1 other person
Keep a consistent lifestyle and don't overindulge. If you have a solid morning routine it helps. I just started getting up, shaving, showering and stretching in the morning, even if I'm not going do anything that day.

• +1
Reactions: watah, PeakIncels and ryuken
Keep a consistent lifestyle and don't overindulge. If you have a solid morning routine it helps. I just started getting up, shaving, showering and stretching in the morning, even if I'm not going do anything that day.
yea maybe that's the best thing to do, tbh, but I assume it won't have much effects on me since I don't really have a routine:owo:

what's your daily routine? what do you do in your day? also how old are you it could be just the hormones and shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and PeakIncels
what's your daily routine? what do you do in your day? also how old are you it could be just the hormones and shit
What is your birthday OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, PeakIncels and ryuken
15, pretty sure it's hormones but shit it can't be that bad😭 it's like I have a diff personality everyday
my routine is
wake up
breakfast
go out 30 min everyday for sunlight
rot all day on discord or .org because my friends r all on vacation

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, terrorblade, PeakIncels and 1 other person
15, pretty sure it's hormones but shit it can't be that bad😭 it's like I have a diff personality everyday
my routine is
wake up
breakfast
go out 30 min everyday for sunlight
rot all day on discord or .org because my friends r all on vacation
it's the hormones then just don't rope and everything is gonna be fine with time

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
You have been lazy this year nigga

Especially last month

You are egotistical about brain power its your primary point of ego you consider yourself to be high iq and look down on others, good conversational talent and likes to argue, doesn't let it go, needs to finish your point and needs everyone to admit your right

Can be annoying sometimes faggit

Also anger issues you are irritable at home and additionally confrontational with your parents innit

:feelsmage: Send year for full analysis :feelsmage:

@ryuken :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels and ryuken
@PeakIncels ur GPA is 3.9

@ryuken :feelsping:

• JFL
  • Woah
You have been lazy this year nigga

Especially last month

You are egotistical about brain power its your primary point of ego you consider yourself to be high iq and look down on others, good conversational talent and likes to argue, doesn't let it go, needs to finish your point and needs everyone to admit your right

Can be annoying sometimes faggit

Also anger issues you are irritable at home and additionally confrontational with your parents innit

:feelsmage: Send year for full analysis :feelsmage:

@ryuken :lul:
holy shit bro half part of this is acc accurate ngl that was a good analysis, but no I don't think I'm high IQ:forcedsmile: and I don't have anger issues/confront my parents a lot:chad:

holy shit bro half part of this is acc accurate ngl that was a good analysis, but no I don't think I'm high IQ:forcedsmile: and I don't have anger issues/confront my parents a lot:chad:
Send year :what:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@ryuken I got a 50 :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and PeakIncels
check your birth chart

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
7 12 11

Conversational talent is far more distinct now, more argumentative and probably gets into debates and somewhat into politics

Religious upbringing is likely. One or both parents and went to church for some point in time

Autism is extremely high. Diagnosed maybe tbh, but you are clearly non nt in public snd speak too weirdly or talk too much when you do talk

generalized anxiety probably

Socially autsitic definitely :what:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Gaygymmaxx
looks like your neurology doesn't work anymore send me your birthday for more accurate response
Nah I got round 2 he gave the year :what:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
7 12 11

Conversational talent is far more distinct now, more argumentative and probably gets into debates and somewhat into politics

Religious upbringing is likely. One or both parents and went to church for some point in time

Autism is extremely high. Diagnosed maybe tbh, but you are clearly non nt in public snd speak too weirdly or talk too much when you do talk

generalized anxiety probably

Socially autsitic definitely :what:
meh, I'm not autistic and I'm like 60% nt, I can speak to people normally, debates of politics no because I don't care ab that
religion is true I never bring it up because idc either, and my parents did go to church
anxiety never really had it tbh
only guessed 40% this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
meh, I'm not autistic and I'm like 60% nt, I can speak to people normally, debates of politics no because I don't care ab that
religion is true I never bring it up because idc either, and my parents did go to church
anxiety never really had it tbh
only guessed 40% this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
Reported

• Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels