I keep growing hair

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Legend.
Always gotta shave my nipples, chest and especially my face.

I don't even like shaving, it makes me feel like a fucking girl and I'm always ashamed after but I live in fucking Asia and these chinks won't get off my case

• +1
Reactions: fluffy and HighTierSubhuman
Being Indian in chinkland is hard you guys wouldn't get my pain :feelsree:

I'd rather just not grow facial hair at all than the shit I do grow. I can't grow a proper beard anyway even if I wanted to so what's the point in having any at all?

• So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss
I'd rather just not grow facial hair at all than the shit I do grow. I can't grow a proper beard anyway even if I wanted to so what's the point in having any at all?
My beard genetics are bad too, it's just that it grows too fast.

Always a chore to shave, and in Asia they will point out even a 5 o'clock shadow which is absolutely brutal if you grow hair fast and really dark like I do

Yes they call something like this out too because the average Chinese male grows ABSOLUTELY NO hair....

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
My beard genetics are bad too, it's just that it grows too fast.

Always a chore to shave, and in Asia they will point out even a 5 o'clock shadow which is absolutely brutal if you grow hair fast and really dark like I do

View attachment 3066747

Yes they call something like this out too because the average Chinese male grows ABSOLUTELY NO hair....
How often do you shave anyway? I try to avoid doing it when I'm just rotting inside anyway

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
How often do you shave anyway? I try to avoid doing it when I'm just rotting inside anyway
Once every 2-3 days if I need a clean look

Maximum 1 week or it become heavy stubble

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman