I keep waking up at 4-5 AM wide awake but tired?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
For the past few weeks I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress. I have also quit going to the gym because of work. I have started ti have a harder time falling asleep and wake up throughout the night. I wake up at 4-5 AM unable to go back to sleep. I feel exhausted everyday. What can I do to fix this?

I usually check my phone before bed, I sleep around 11-12 PM. I use a red light filter on my phone.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I am becoming desperate if anyone can help I will repay the favor

For the past few weeks I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress. I have also quit going to the gym because of work. I have started ti have a harder time falling asleep and wake up throughout the night. I wake up at 4-5 AM unable to go back to sleep. I feel exhausted everyday. What can I do to fix this?

I usually check my phone before bed, I sleep around 11-12 PM. I use a red light filter on my phone.
smoke some weed

smoke some weed
I tried doing this and it still didn’t work. I think this might be stress related as my cortisol has been very high and I feel stressed constantly.

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
I went to the doctor and they ordered a sleep study for me - could this be sleep apnea?

Same tbh I just get up and feel my body degrade and keep it pushing

I tried doing this and it still didn’t work. I think this might be stress related as my cortisol has been very high and I feel stressed constantly.
there is a new detailed cortisol guide uploaded. maybe check out that

Could be low t

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
don't eat at night, turn off your phone an hour before bed, try taking a hot shower before bed, stop masturbating, sleep 7-8 hours

Supplement melatonin, clean up your diet practices

If that doesn't work, consult a professional

I get the same shit and the only thing that helps is doing exercise everyday as it makes me more tired and I get better sleep.

I get the same shit and the only thing that helps is doing exercise everyday as it makes me more tired and I get better sleep.
Yeah I noticed this started happing when I stopped going to the gym. You think that’s the cause?

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Skip all these copes in the comments, you gave the answer yourself. Lower your stress and cortisol levels.
Go back to the gym

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Skip all these copes in the comments, you gave the answer yourself. Lower your stress and cortisol levels.
Go back to the gym
Thanks man I had to stop the gym because I was getting tattoos but I will go back now and lower my stress

Dont take caffeine or alcohol. Your bedroom need to be dark, quiet and cold, read be4 going to sleep, try to manage stress. Eventually take a supp for that
Reduce screetime
Create a Routine

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Dont take caffeine or alcohol. Your bedroom need to be dark, quiet and cold, read be4 going to sleep, try to manage stress. Eventually take a supp for that
Reduce screetime
Create a Routine
Can you please dm me. I’m doing all of these and it’s not working. I am desperate