I kind of want a pretty black girl

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
I kinda want a pretty black girl but I like all women the same except pajeetas but honestly black girls got some major booty

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist, TechnoBoss, Gonthar and 1 other person
Cope
I saw a white Chad at the supermarket with a ltb sheboon twig

Brutal I'm not white though
The guy looked like this and the foid had a big afro

IMG 8830

Good goy. Keep up the desire to race mix.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss, datboijj and 1 other person
they need to want you back in order for it to work out

A cute yellow bone mixed JB approached me for sex at the library
cage

how come you are the only person in history to ever get approached "for sex" in public places by random women

or do girls look at your direction and you take it as a request to have sex with you

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and datboijj
cage

how come you are the only person in history to ever get approached "for sex" in public places by random women

or do girls look at your direction and you take it as a request to have sex with you
Because I'm A robust prettyboy it happened once but she was kinda a gigaslut

I wish I looked like you bhai, it sounds ideal
It really depends on your location,ghetto black girls approach while white women dont ever do this

Ghetto black girls are very low inhib white women are very reserved

It really depends on your location,ghetto black girls approach while white women dont ever do this

Ghetto black girls are very low inhib white women are very reserved
white women here have huge egos bro, they all think they are gigastacies, it's infuriating

white women here have huge egos bro, they all think they are gigastacies, it's infuriating
Black women are just low inhib and very sexual that's why I've been cold approached by four of them In the last few years

• Woah
Reactions: Veganist
I kinda want a pretty black girl but I like all women the same except pajeetas but honestly black girls got some major booty

In Brazil many hot mulattas with big bundas and cold approach is acceptable there plus they worship meds and whites

• +1
In Brazil many hot mulattas with big bundas and cold approach is acceptable there plus they worship meds and whites
true bro, we can't complain

there's so many places in the world where we're attractive if we cant make it here because of snob women

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
true bro, we can't complain

there's so many places in the world where we're attractive if we cant make it here because of snob women
American women are also snobby and stuck up with a huge clout chaser and golddigger streak

There's a reason passport bros is huge in america

American women are also snobby and stuck up with a huge clout chaser and golddigger streak

There's a reason passport bros is huge in america
American society is sick bro but EU is not better. Not sure why u wanna go back to NL, is it because of family? Because USA must have a lot more opportunities career-wise.

American society is sick bro but EU is not better. Not sure why u wanna go back to NL, is it because of family? Because USA must have a lot more opportunities career-wise.
On a smaller city like Maastricht you have cheaper rents than America and more disposable income,no crime and prostitution is legal.

• +1