I kinda deserved what happend to me

D

Deleted member 31889

Bronze
I never realised how fucking mean I am since looking through my post history. The only guy who is a bigger asshole than me is @Blackgymmax imo, I call normies ugly but they can actually deal with it, he calls subhumans ugly that end up roping. But yeah I'm a prick and I apologise for every person I insulted. I even insulted some people that very always nice to me I'm sorry :(

Nice try bozo

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, WanderingBurro and Abhorrence

its too late to apologize

Me apologising will change absolutely nothing I just do it to have inner peace like Po from Kung Fu Panda

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
You're just here to get incel validation. you just got kicked out from school, you have faggot dancer as your elder brother, your dad and mom are about to divorce anyway. Your sister seems the only reasonable person in your family.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 31889
You're just here to get incel validation. you just got kicked out from school, you have faggot dancer as your elder brother, your dad and mom are about to divorce anyway. Your sister seems the only reasonable person in your family.
Faggot Dancer JFL. I am reasonable tho, got kicked for unfair reasons

• Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence
dn rd kys faggot

How did this guy get voted funniest guy on this forum? Does anyone think he is funny? Seriously
I don’t know bozo, I didn’t look at that poll 💀 I’m rent free in their heads. What can I say?

I don’t know bozo, I didn’t look at that poll 💀 I’m rent free in their heads. What can I say?
Wow what a sigma male! Now fuck of you aren't even funny with your NPC posts

Yea, that wasn't a good idea. Why'd you even skip school don't you wanna go to college and shit.
I went through a Hamza Iman Gadzhi escape the matrix Andrew Tate phase and wanted to become a millionaire with online business

I went through a Hamza Iman Gadzhi escape the matrix Andrew Tate phase and wanted to become a millionaire with online business
Lol you fell for Scamza, most people will fail at that stuff since it's extremely competitive. It's better to have that kind of stuff as a side while you study. Most online business shills aren't even successful at actual online business, they get rich telling you how to get rich like hamza's self-improvement courses. Andrew Tate is one of the few legit ones but he made his money as a cam-girl pimp so his methods won't work for most people lol.

Lol you fell for Scamza, most people will fail at that stuff since it's extremely competitive. It's better to have that kind of stuff as a side while you study. Most online business shills aren't even successful at actual online business, they get rich telling you how to get rich like hamza's self-improvement courses. Andrew Tate is one of the few legit ones but he made his money as a cam-girl pimp so his methods won't work for most people lol.
Yeah my plan is probably be a slayer emotional manipulator in college and make my girlfriend do Onlyfans. And making some side money is really easy tbh both my business made over a grand. But yeah I fucking hate Hamza

• Love it
Reactions: Gus17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back