• WTF
Reactions: Ken, Debetro, RichardSpencel and 4 others
First yay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586
Uncle emnesia the vids you post dont have sound

• +1
Reactions: Ken and zharupodrugu
Somebody needs to cut the dicks off of all the men who slept with this monstrosity and then feed it to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 23558, alriodai and 1 other person
She is a lieing piggy. Yes she COULD do this but she most certainly didn't. She 100% is a whore with 200+ body count but this story is so she can seem special and stand out, ugly fat pigs are often this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 31604, tinderhacker and 8 others
STD speedrun any%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
This fat, ugly, whore was hosting six dudes a night? I can’t even talk to one girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and NumbThePain
She is a lieing piggy. Yes she COULD do this but she most certainly didn't. She 100% is a whore with 200+ body count but this story is so she can seem special and stand out, ugly fat pigs are often this way.
most of theses podcasts are faked brother, they bring whory ass women and shit looking pheno looking women to talk non sense like this so the average socially retarded viewer will think all women are like this

im not saying theres not many women like this, but theses shit podcasts are just "women bad, men good"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Sprinkles, tinderhacker and 7 others
how many of those guys were over 6' or had big cocks (hint: all of them)

most of theses podcasts are faked brother, they bring whory ass women and shit looking pheno looking women to talk non sense like this so the average socially retarded viewer will think all women are like this

im not saying theres not many women like this, but theses shit podcasts are just "women bad, men good"
Yeah FreshandFit do it too and they go "look the girls we get arent dumb we get lawyers and doctors on here all the time!" when called out, its cringe.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

noo way I never realized this.

now that I think about it a lot of these podcasts COULD be scripted and deliberately pushed to influence the masses.

noo way I never realized this.

now that I think about it a lot of these podcasts COULD be scripted and deliberately pushed to influence the masses.
Big reveal! :soy: