I knew it Korean are white

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
From 23andme I have been seeing korean has Japanese, Mongolian, Chinese and Finnish’s DNA.

I knew it korean and Jap must have European and Mongolian dna

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, normie_joe, matka and 2 others
You mean Europeans and East Asians overlap with a certain percentage of haplogroups?
No shit, that's why they‘re called caucasian.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and raleqtambrobret
You mean Europeans and East Asians overlap with a certain percentage of halogroups?
No shit, that's why they‘re called caucasian.
this inkwell needs to be put down before he influences more greycels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and LancasteR
Where are you from ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and thorns
this inkwell needs to be put down before he influences more greycels
James Bond GIF

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and raleqtambrobret
they are aryan

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, datboijj and thorns
Ironically, Koreans are usually the tannest East Asians I've seen irl. I'm talking those without surgery or bleaching.

And they're faces are usually very Mongoloid looking.

Korean media does a great job at making it seem like they look more "White adjacent" than other Asians though.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Xangsane
Ironically, Koreans are usually the tannest East Asians I've seen irl. I'm talking those without surgery or bleaching.

Korean media does a great job at making it seem like they look more "White adjacent" than other Asians though.
Koreans are prolly the most east eurasian mongoloid race and are ironically more distant genetically from west eurasians than most east asian and south east asian groups.

The only gooks who hv significant aryan dna would be mongols about like 20 per cnt iirc

Korean media only uses white adjacent looking actors lol. The most self hating race indeed

Are you retarded nigga? 99.99% of Chinese have absolutey zero white YDNA. Meanwhile whites in Eastern Europe and Northern Europe have significant Chinese paternal DNA through Y-Haplogroup N, over 50% in Finland and the Baltics and around 20% in Russia and Sweden. Meanwhile they all have less than 1% maternal Asian mtDNA. It was all AMWF Changs doing the slaughter and genocide and replacing of cuck white men and the mass fucking of prime white women.
It doesn't say that for YDNA because Haplogroup N is an East Eurasian which is Mongoloid and can never be European. And nope, just because China is majority Haplogroup O now doesn't mean Haplogroup N isn't Chinese. It literally originated from China and was the exact same as Haplogroup O at one point. Look at the people with the highest concentration of Haplogroup N, basically look completely Asian.

The only reason their YDNA is found all over mainly Northern and Eastern Europe is because they fucked so much white women they changed the genetics of the land forever. Finland for example used to be over 90% Haplogroup R but today it's only 3% Haplogroup R because of Haplogroup N mass replacing it and becoming majority, meanwhile Finnish mtDNA remained the exact same. Chinese men literally fucked the original Finnish men out of near nonexistence. Finns are called Fingols by everyone and were called a Mongoloid people by Nazi Germany for a reason (and Nazi Germany still put them on the racial hierarchy as racially equal to top tier pure Nordics and above the vast majority of whites lmao, meanwhile putting inferior subhuman shitskin nigger slaves at the very bottom). Not to mention, I also showed you how even when Chinese and Russians intermixed or coexisted with eachother without warfare or rape, Chinese men always cucked Russian men and paternally dominated while Russians maternally dominated the genetics of the population. Just like what's happening today in all of Eastern Europe.

changed the genetics of the land forever. Finland for example used to be over 90% Haplogroup R but today it's only 3% Haplogroup R because of Haplogroup N mass replacing it and becoming majority, meanwhile Finnish mtDNA remained the exact same. Chinese men literally fucked the original Finnish men out of near nonexistence. Finns are called Fingols by everyone and were called a Mongoloid people by Nazi Germany for a reason (and Nazi Germany still put them on the racial hierarchy as racially equal to top tier pure Nordics and above the vast majority of whites lmao, meanwhile putting inferior subhuman shitskin nigger slaves at the very bottom). Not to mention, I also showed you how even when Chinese and Russians intermixed or coexisted with eachother without warfare or rape, Chinese men always cucked Russian men and paternally dominated while Russians maternally dominated the genetics of the population. Just like what's happening today in all of Eastern Europe.