I know a top tier surgeon who is willing to do Lefort II/Lefort III for AESTHETIC purpose on those who really need it

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
he doesn't have much fame on the internet, i happened to find him
he is from south america, and as the currency is undervalued, he seems to charge a maximum of 20k usd

he's going to operate on a friend of mine who's been through an orthognathic surgery with another doctor, it was a successful surgery, but still has a retracted upper jaw, similar to frankstein/robert pattison

as I don't have money, my idea was to get 7 guys here who would come to operate with him, then my surgery would be free or cheaper

do you guys know anyone interested? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Sal and 2 others
he is from south america, and as the currency is undervalued, he seems to charge a maximum of 20k usd

he's going to operate on a friend of mine who's been through an orthognathic surgery with another doctor, it was a successful surgery, but still has a retracted upper jaw, similar to frankstein/robert pattison

as I don't have money, my idea was to get 7 guys here who would come to operate with him, then my surgery would be free or cheaper

PLS PM BRO I beg

pm then, lol, 20k usd isnt even cheap, you can save a bit and go to dr. raffaini and beg to him like a little dog to do lefort 2/3 on you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
> South America

Yeah, lots of good stuff comes from South America.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayerino, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 9 others
PLS PM BRO I beg

> South America

Yeah, lots of good stuff comes from South America.
you retards think these surgeries are some rocket science shit
bones movements in these regions are made at all times to treat fractures
meanwhile there are tons of high skilled motherfuckers around the globe who performs this shit, just search and you'll find, some of them would do for aesthetic purpose
use google and instagram

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

@RealSurgerymax
Thoughts? A surgeon offering lefort 3 for aesthetic purposes? Is it true that lefort 3 is just about as dangerous as lefort 1 or is it significantly more risky?

surgeon name?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
HIs name is giant implants and he does it for $1000

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Chadakin

dm pls :feelswah:

just get a le fort 3 in Brazil theory

TwhnImK.png

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, Biiyo03, Lolcel and 4 others