i know alexandra ambroisio's looksmatch irl and he would whoop the asses of all the users on here!

do u think you can take the challenge?

• other elab if u choose this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Silver
@psychomandible

who's up for a fight?

Hey ! I see you're on your journey to looksmaxxing, and I admire the effort! Just remember even the best diy projects take time-like, we're talking about a whole renovation, not just a new coat of paint! Keep at it, and one day that glow up will be the envy of the while entire forum !

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
I know taekwando and some boxing ill kick his ass

I know taekwando and some boxing ill kick his ass
jfl i know the nigga hes been to prison and made it out without even a scratch jfl :lul:
@psychomandible

jfl i know the nigga hes been to prison and made it out without even a scratch jfl :lul:
@psychomandible
I wouldn’t kick his ass then

• JFL
@psychomandible
Why do you keep tagging me

• JFL
@psychomandible
That doesn’t mean much

• JFL
That doesn’t mean much
nigga legit looks scarier than ramirez. not even exaggerating.

ramirez is only scary because u know hes a psycho if u didnt know who he was u wouldnt be scared of randomly seeing him on a sidewalk

but the dude i know irl who is ambroisios looksmatch dude forreal if i didnt know who he was id be too scared to even open my door if he was knocking on it jfl

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@psychomandible