asdvek

asdvek

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING, ASK ME ANYTHING AMA

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, ReadBooksEveryday, wsada and 3 others
how can I achieve happiness bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 14vic
Struggling to lose fat in the face. Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Outerz14
How do I find my inner light

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
if a girl starts sucking my dick is that an IOI

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, mayo mogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
what is the meaning of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and asdvek
How to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and asdvek
What's the advantage of hittin the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim as opposed to the frontal supra orbital fissure and why does it create a micro bone pressure in the sphenoid during bouts of bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, asdvek and ryuken

pov: i know everything about looksmaxxing ask me anything

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
What's the advantage of hittin the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim as opposed to the frontal supra orbital fissure and why does it create a micro bone pressure in the sphenoid during bouts of bonesmashing
whhen force is applied to the posterior lateral orbital rim, the impact may transmit pressure through the zygomatic arch and the sphenoid bone, which lies deeper within the skull. The sphenoid bone is a central bone that connects with many other bones, and pressure on it can have broader effects on the craniofacial structure.
the reason this may create micro bone pressure in the sphenoid during "bonesmashing" is due to the force distribution through the orbital bones. The zygomatic and sphenoid bones are linked, and the impact may cause stress or slight compression, particularly if the force is repetitive. This could, theoretically, result in microfractures or bone remodeling over time, although this is speculative and unsupported by scientific evidence.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
When discussing impacts to the skull, particularly in the context of bone smashes or impacts, the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim and the frontal supraorbital fissure are two distinct areas with different anatomical and mechanical characteristics.

Posterior Part of the Lateral Orbital Rim​

1. Anatomy and Impact Dynamics:
    • The lateral orbital rim is the bony ridge surrounding the outer edge of the eye socket. The posterior part of this rim is closer to the sphenoid bone, which is situated deeper in the skull and connects to various other bones.
    • Impacting this area can create a more complex force distribution due to its proximity to the sphenoid bone. The sphenoid bone acts as a keystone in the skull, and forces applied to nearby regions can be transmitted through it.
  2. Pressure Transmission:
    • When force is applied to the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim, it can create a pressure effect that is transmitted through the surrounding structures. This impact can induce a micro bone pressure in the sphenoid bone because of its central location and the way it interacts with neighboring bones.
    • The pressure from such impacts might be distributed across the sphenoid and other connected bones, potentially affecting the stability or integrity of these areas.

Frontal Supraorbital Fissure​

1. Anatomy and Impact Dynamics:
    • The frontal supraorbital fissure is a narrow opening in the frontal bone through which several important nerves and blood vessels pass. It’s located above the eye socket.
    • Impacting this area might lead to different consequences compared to the lateral orbital rim because it’s more directly associated with the frontal bone and less directly connected to the deeper sphenoid bone.
  2. Pressure and Force Transmission:
    • The supraorbital fissure is more involved with the frontal region and the passage of nerves and vessels rather than being a direct pathway to the sphenoid bone. As a result, impacts here may not create the same kind of micro pressure effect in the sphenoid bone as those applied to the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim.

Summary​

The advantage of hitting the posterior part of the lateral orbital rim over the frontal supraorbital fissure in the context of bone smashes could be related to the complex force transmission and potential micro pressure effects on the sphenoid bone. This can be due to the anatomical proximity of the lateral orbital rim to the sphenoid bone, allowing forces to more directly affect this central bone. The specific effects would depend on the nature of the impact, including its direction, magnitude, and the overall mechanics of the force applied.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and ReadBooksEveryday