I know I am late to the OpenAi party but has anyone used this to make money yet?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've started doing something no money from it yet but this AI applies to so much shit I can generate entire youtube scripts in seconds

I don't understand how you could tbh.
I was thinking about asking it to make le wholesome reddit posts so I could then sell accounts with lots of karma, but meh, too lazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I don't understand how you could tbh.
I was thinking about asking it to make le wholesome reddit posts so I could then sell accounts with lots of karma, but meh, too lazy
How much do accounts sell for individually?

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
How much do accounts sell for individually?
I see 6 month old accounts with only like 5k karma up for 60 - 150 dollars. Not sure if anyone buys them though.

• +1
I see 6 month old accounts with only like 5k karma up for 60 - 150 dollars. Not sure if anyone buys them though.
Hmmm difficult to say whether its worthwhile. If you scaled it by creating a a few posts for several reddit accounts its possible it could be worthwhile.

But I think your account would get banned. I mean if I just generated posts and never respond to comments they would know its a bot. If I respond to comments it would cost more time then its worth

• +1
think of it as a tool to make it easier to make $, rather than trying to make money from it directly. Copywriting, script writing, e-commerce product advertising are examples I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Danish_Retard, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Hmmm difficult to say whether its worthwhile. If you scaled it by creating a a few posts for several reddit accounts its possible it could be worthwhile.

But I think your account would get banned. I mean if I just generated posts and never respond to comments they would know its a bot. If I respond to comments it would cost more time then its worth
Would they know if you're using chatgpt to generate posts? It's not like it would be a bot posting for you. You'd be the one hitting post. I see plenty of accounts that just repost memes and shit for karma.

• +1
Would they know if you're using chatgpt to generate posts? It's not like it would be a bot posting for you. You'd be the one hitting post. I see plenty of accounts that just repost memes and shit for karma.
Well reddit has banned me for making posts without commenting. So thats possible I will test it out though, Could make me some money. But the only way this would work is if you do it on a large scale I'm talking dozens or maybe hundreds of accounts

• Woah
Well reddit has banned me for making posts without commenting. So thats possible I will test it out though, Could make me some money. But the only way this would work is if you do it on a large scale I'm talking dozens or maybe hundreds of accounts
god damn I hate that piece of shit website lol. How did they phrase the reason for your ban?

• +1
think of it as a tool to make it easier to make $, rather than trying to make money from it directly. Copywriting, script writing, e-commerce product advertising are examples I can think of.
I use it to come up with youtube videos for youtube clips. Like I can ask it to write me a script for a 60 second video on sharks then I add all the backgrounds and read it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and twilight
god damn I hate that piece of shit website lol. How did they phrase the reason for your ban?
Idk its very easy to get banned I think I could appeal it. But if you have to appeal bans then its going to take too much time. Keep in mind you gotta get 5K karma in less then 10 hours per account otherwise its not profitable (or the same as any minimum wage work)

• +1
Idk its very easy to get banned I think I could appeal it. But if you have to appeal bans then its going to take too much time. Keep in mind you gotta get 5K karma in less then 10 hours per account otherwise its not profitable (or the same as any minimum wage work)
yeah, you also kinda have to start from the bottom because there's gay requirements for account age and karma before you can post on the big subreddits.

• +1
yeah, you also kinda have to start from the bottom because there's gay requirements for account age and karma before you can post on the big subreddits.
Yeah the only way this could be profitable (1 Indian) (2 you do it on scale and become very efficient)

Yeah I'm looking through the site you sent. They are more like 30 bucks for a decent account. So yeah that would be tough that means you would need to be able to spend less then 3 hours per account other wise you will be making less then 10 an hour in your ROI.

Which Mcdonalds pays more then that so idk

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah I'm looking through the side you sent. They are more like 30 bucks for a decent account. So yeah that would be tough that means you would need to be able to spend less then 3 hours per account other wise you will be making less then 10 an hour in your ROI.

Which Mcdonalds pays more then that so idk
It depends on the site tbh. There's some sites where similar accounts sell for like 5 dollars (probably a scam) and others where they're listed for 200 dollars but I doubt anyone would pay that. The site I posted seemed realistic. Unless you found some loophole it probably isn't worthwhile, yeah.

• +1
It depends on the site tbh. There's some sites where similar accounts sell for like 5 dollars (probably a scam) and others where they're listed for 200 dollars but I doubt anyone would pay that. The site I posted seemed realistic. Unless you found some loophole it probably isn't worthwhile, yeah.
Yeah I would give it an attempt. 200 would be more reasonable. I'm trying to think. I've made 1,000 rep posts before in like an hour. So I would have to do that verbatim one after another with the AI then just respond to a few comments

• +1
i just tried it out.
if it could write answeres, for dutch tax related questions.
that would be a nice time saving adding, for my work.
but the quality sucked balls

• +1
i just tried it out.
if it could write answeres, for dutch tax related questions.
that would be a nice time saving adding, for my work.
but the quality sucked balls
Its not good at certain things for sure

Its not good at certain things for sure
annoying generic answers it wrote, without actually answering the question, and without any specific details of the law, conditions, etc...

LOL @ people saying AI will put Lawyers and Tax advisors out of busibness.

• +1
I just ran a test run, with a specific tax question in Dutch. Brutals errors amount, and levels, with AI.
yeah AI is gonna get tax advisors out of work, I wish. But not happeneing with this nonsense quality levels
LOL at the end the AI writing to seek a tax advisor

Ai1   correction
Ai2  corrections

• +1
I've started doing something no money from it yet but this AI applies to so much shit I can generate entire youtube scripts in seconds
im kinda late aswell. these AI are CRAZY but I havent been able to find a good way to use them & make money.

Although I truly think low level coders are going to get replaced by AI and all these software dudes claiming they are going to make 100k+ are going to get destroyed. (which like 20% of the dudes I talk to want to go into the field)

• +1
im kinda late aswell. these AI are CRAZY but I havent been able to find a good way to use them & make money.

Although I truly think low level coders are going to get replaced by AI and all these software dudes claiming they are going to make 100k+ are going to get destroyed. (which like 20% of the dudes I talk to want to go into the field)

It still fails in major ways. But it might get rid of bad coders since good coders will be able to do 2X more work

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I just ran a test run, with a specific tax question in Dutch. Brutals errors amount, and levels, with AI.
yeah AI is gonna get tax advisors out of work, I wish. But not happeneing with this nonsense quality levels
LOL at the end the AI writing to seek a tax advisor

View attachment 2002107 View attachment 2002108
I've had the best luck with generating realistic stories. It seems to fail when their is objective logic pair with subjective input

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
havent used it to make money yet but gonna use it for my internet girlfriend type service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back