Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, Chadrapist, LastHopeForNorman and 29 others
how fat were you ? kg before and after?
and why do you look like some latino user from here?
lifefuel @Maesthetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5969
love to see it

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, clockwiseRotator, Alexanderr and 2 others
:ifefuel

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator and St. Wristcel
You are not ugly man. On left picture you look good.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, clockwiseRotator, wateriswet and 12 others
How did u get rid of dark circles?

lifefuel @Maesthetic
Not that fat, like 185lbs at 5’9, now I’m 150

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
How did u get rid of dark circles?
I didn’t , good lighting I guess but I will get fillers soon, I have deep tear troughs so it casts a disgusting shadow when I go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
love to see it
insane how fat works by its way. he looked like a bloated boneless rounded potato faced guy, and leaner zygos are poping and the jawline is way more angular and visible while it looked tiny before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
insane how fat works by its way. he looked like a bloated boneless rounded potato faced guy, and leaner zygos are poping and the jawline is way more angular and visible while it looked tiny before.
truly insane, its ridiculous that it can be so hard to find the motivation to get lean when results like these are very common & tbh lifechanging

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 3043
truly insane, its ridiculous that it can be so hard to find the motivation to get lean when results like these are very common & tbh lifechanging
exactly my thought... humans are just so weak it's crazy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
exactly my thought... humans are just so weak it's crazy.
most of the forum is probably 18-20% bf and plenty of decent looking people already

sad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, wateriswet, Deleted member 4044 and 5 others
most of the forum is probably 18-20% bf and plenty of decent looking people already

sad tbh
idk why for me it's so hard to lose fully. Compared to op i lost like 15kg, but i'm literally at his start point he said to be 185lb which is basically 83kg, while i'm at 85kg. And i weirdly look way leaner.
Water fasting showed the best results for me but it's so fucking tiring. And a genuine diet is harder to keep, you always want to cheat. If there were a way to kill appetite, the guy who would found it would've been rich asf ngl.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1862
well i can still see his zygos popping out even when he was fatcel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270 and Deleted member 3043
idk why for me it's so hard to lose fully. Compared to op i lost like 15kg, but i'm literally at his start point he said to be 185lb which is basically 83kg, while i'm at 85kg. And i weirdly look way leaner.
Water fasting showed the best results for me but it's so fucking tiring. And a genuine diet is harder to keep, you always want to cheat. If there were a way to kill appetite, the guy who would found it would've been rich asf ngl.
dieting is easiest when we have a solid routine which is hard rn, but doable.

caffeine is an appetite suppressant & so is cardio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 12270 and Deleted member 3043
It really depends on your current body fat percentage, leaning down only makes sense if you have fat to lose. In my case, I have always been really lean, back when I was in high school, I was so lean that my cheeks were extremely hollow, I was probably 8% body fat but with no muscle mass at all. Now I am more around 10-12% body fat but I still look similar, just without the very hollow cheeks.

I once reached 20% body fat by mistake by bulking the wrong way, and I do remember having a very round face and the difference compared to then and now is very similar to OP's.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and reptiles
At one point I was 139lbs, I looked like a stick but had crazy veins in my abs and arms, there was a vein that went from my waist all the way to my ribs and looked so sick! But was so hard to be that lean and only lasted like 2 weeks before I began to gain some weight, but went to the gym and my metabolism increased, now I’m still lean, veins showing on my abs and arms, while being 150lbs, my face ironically didn’t changed much, still looks lean

• Woah
cant see the pic ARGAGAGAGAGAAGA IM GOING ER

Face fat is a killer. I was about 30% BF in 2016. Showed a pic to my GF, Sister & a female coworker. They all said I looked awful.

someone screenshot it

Beautiful, im going to cry

someone screenshot it
47980a7fd15ae24bc002880bdf74aa71

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Kmscurry and 1 other person
i hate to say this but u gotta shave ginger beard is failo

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Proven yet again that leanmaxxing > surgerymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth
first congrats. How does dating go for you now?
I’m mentally scarred, so terrible, I can tell you this, I’m way for confident and comfortable talking to girls my age and to be around them, though I’m naturally a quiet guy and I’m i to weird shit and like weird music, so I’m not very NT, though I got an iPhone and an earring and some tats, but mentally I’m still very non NT, which repeals like 99% of normies

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10913
You are easily in the 4.5-5 PSL range, not ugly in the slightest brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I’m mentally scarred, so terrible, I can tell you this, I’m way for confident and comfortable talking to girls my age and to be around them, though I’m naturally a quiet guy and I’m i to weird shit and like weird music, so I’m not very NT, though I got an iPhone and an earring and some tats, but mentally I’m still very non NT, which repeals like 99% of normies
you ascended greatly man.. hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the lifefuel. Going to start a calorie deficit soon to hopefully drop some pounds.

• +1
One's distorted the other's far away.

But you look substantially better in this pic

You look like a literal Chadriguez on the left.

• +1
chill ur not ugly, just slightly below average

lifefuel @Maesthetic
His eye area actually went better
Lifefuel

• Love it
Insane progression. Don't think you're ugly @ lean %

Plenty of drugs that kill appetite, wdym?

• So Sad
no side? i know they off you w sides.
Idk, as it was never relevant to me. But stuff like clenbuterol or that other even more extreme one, ye, they do have side effects.
eca stack is unlikely to have any sides and as I said, the "drugs" from pharmacies, idk about them to tell anything.
There're certainly more drugs too.

• Love it
Idk, as it was never relevant to me. But stuff like clenbuterol or that other even more extreme one, ye, they do have side effects.
eca stack is unlikely to have any sides and as I said, the "drugs" from pharmacies, idk about them to tell anything.
There're certainly more drugs too.
I think what worked for me was getting a part time job and skipping lunch lol, if I’m at home all day (coz of COVID school is online ) I will empty the fridge

Yeah, at least 6/10 IRL rating on the left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270