I know most org users don’t have friends

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Because everyone who has friends IRL also knows women, be it the female friend of a friend or even his sister. If you’re part of the group women treat you different, they trust you and even see you as a potential partner (women also want relationships). Most org users don’t have friends in real life. Broootal LMAOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Costcosuperstore, Aero and 11 others
Who would let his friend bang his sister
Angry Lebron James GIF by Bleacher Report

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and 5 others
socializing is impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Who would let his friend bang his sister
Angry Lebron James GIF by Bleacher Report
It’s about having the permission of your homie to date his sister, not talking about one night stands lol. If you don’t trust your friends, then you got some bad friend LMAOOO

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and african_subhuman
It’s about having the permission of your homie to date his sister, not talking about one night stands lol. If you don’t trust your friends, then you got some bad friend LMAOOO
I got it but even if my friend were flawless I wouldn't let him date/marry my sister. It would feel so weird

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and incel194012940
I got it but even if my friend were flawless I wouldn't let him date/marry my sister. It would feel so weird
So you would rather let a stranger date your sister instead of someone you know personally and also trust? You do you, bro, you do you :forcedsmile:

Having a sister is cucked

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and murdah
Because everyone who has friends IRL also knows women, be it the female friend of a friend or even his sister. If you’re part of the group women treat you different, they trust you and even see you as a potential partner (women also want relationships). Most org users don’t have friends in real life. Broootal LMAOO
Care to name a few?

Having a sister is cucked
Dude, please abstain from posting on this thread with your name, thanks. Piss off, I don’t need the thoughts of losers

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Anyone can use the Justin Marc method but unfortunately their brain isn’t wired for talking to girls. Think about all the mentally ill guys that are above average in both looks + height. It’s just simply autism let’s put it that way

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Honestly, yes
C‘mon man, you are African, you should be more traditional than that. In all of human history, people used to date people within their social circle, people never dated strangers. You know your friends, if you don’t trust one you tell him to stay the fuck away from your sister, if you trust him you allow him to date her and get to know her, if he fucks up you fuck him up, simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, african_subhuman and murdah
Anyone can use the Justin Marc method but unfortunately their brain isn’t wired for talking to girls. Think about all the mentally ill guys that are above average in both looks + height. It’s just simply autism let’s put it that way
Justin Marc the betabuxxer…

Shut up nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
i have lots of friends tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
C‘mon man, you are African, you should be more traditional than that. In all of human history, people used to date people within their social circle, people never dated strangers. You know your friends, if you don’t trust one you tell him to stay the fuck away from your sister, if you trust him you allow him to date her and get to know her, if he fucks up you fuck him up, simple as that
It has nothing to do with tradition, you coud read "Une si longue lettre" you would see that not everyone have the heart for it.
But maybe like you said, it could be because I dont have a true friend but until then it's a no

It has nothing to do with tradition, you coud read "Une si longue lettre" you would see that not everyone have the heart for it.
But maybe like you said, it could be because I dont have a true friend but until then it's a no
If your friend is an asshole he can’t even be near your sister, but if you know him well and you know he is a good man and you trust him then you want him to date your sister. Your sister will date anyway, so why not introduce her to someone you know well and also trust? Better than see her with some stranger you don’t know personally

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nah we just have loser friends

Yes, I currently have two friends. Effectively only one.

If your friend is an asshole he can’t even be near your sister, but if you know him well and you know he is a good man and you trust him then you want him to date your sister. Your sister will date anyway, so why not introduce her to someone you know well and also trust? Better than see her with some stranger you don’t know personally
I totally agree with you. Letting your sister marry an friend I trust well would be great for her. But the thing is that guy can't simply not be my friend because a friend, I would assume is just like a brother, and it would just disgust me knowing my brother and my sister love each other

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies