I KNOW MY JOB IN THE AIRFORCE!

mug

mug

Kraken
Im doing fuels and it seems cool but i found this on the reddit…
IMG 2097

Im literally going to make 44k per year to start and do nothing at my job :ogre:

Im just going to fill up jets and browse looksmax all day while making 44k :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and NZb6Air
44k a year lmfao fyi they dont let u browse on ur phone in case of an emergency

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and greycel
I hope you die

• +1
Reactions: icxed and mug
You think repping me is funny, but I'm a warlock. I can make you shoot every member of your family and then yourself. Your life is over. You are cursed. Get ready to suffer.
Sigil 2024 8 29 15 9 27 708
IT IS DONE!

• JFL
Reactions: mug
You think repping me is funny, but I'm a warlock. I can make you shoot every member of your family and then yourself. Your life is over. You are cursed. Get ready to suffer.
IT IS DONE!
In Jesus name I rebuke you lil bro

💀

In Jesus name I rebuke you lil bro

💀
Joke's on you. I won't make you kill yourself after you shoot every member of your family. You will kill your family and you will get arrested and I will post every article from your murder trial. You will get the lethal injection and then you will tortured in hell for all of eternity

Joke's on you. I won't make you kill yourself after you shoot every member of your family. You will kill your family and you will get arrested and I will post every article from your murder trial. You will get the lethal injection and then you will tortured in hell for all of eternity
Jesus rebukes you bro

I'm not playing around you little zoomer faggot. I am destroying you for fun. Do you love any members of your family? Do you have siblings? Fuck making you shoot them. I'm going to make you use a hammer on them. You're going to kill them really slow. Your family members will suffer horrible painful deaths and you'll get to watch them die. You little zoomers think everything is a joke. I'm sending destruction to you. You should feel sorry for yourself.

Sigil 2024 8 29 15 24 14 738

IT IS DONE!

• JFL
Reactions: mug
I'm not playing around you little zoomer faggot. I am destroying you for fun. Do you love any members of your family? Do you have siblings? Fuck making you shoot them. I'm going to make you use a hammer on them. You're going to kill them really slow. Your family members will suffer horrible painful deaths and you'll get to watch them die. You little zoomers think everything is a joke. I'm sending destruction to you. You should feel sorry for yourself.

bro watched dr strange once 😭

Jesus > all bro

Ur using satanic magic that is null against God bro
Stfu. Jesus won't save a fake Christian like you. You are doomed.