I know that my calling IS greater..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
Than just working until i die..

Came in just to say it is absolutely fucking over nigger.

Thats all. keep making tik toks of yourself dancing expecting females to thirst over your ass

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, piec and HarshBDSMmaster
That’s what everyone thinks ,you aren’t in a movie or a tv show .The only reason you keep believing that is to give yourself false hope to keep going but deep down you know the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, piec, virgin and 3 others
Pimp?

PIMP👑MAXX

just put my fries in the bag bro

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, LOOKISM-LOGIC, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
That’s what everyone thinks ,you aren’t in a movie or a tv show .The only reason you keep believing that is to give yourself false hope to keep going but deep down you know the truth
Stay inside the matrix like the wagie you are then since you cant comprehend nothing

Came in just to say it is absolutely fucking over nigger.

Thats all. keep making tik toks of yourself dancing expecting females to thirst over your ass
I dont care about females like you fucking simp

Stay inside the matrix like the wagie you are then since you cant comprehend nothing
The audacity of this nigger to blantantly use the word “matrix”

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Chill bottom g ,you are the one that can’t comprehend anything, your ego is so inflated that you believe there is a greater calling for you out there when in reality you will end up working for the rest of your life like 99% of people

• +1
Reactions: mathis and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Chill bottom g ,you are the one that can’t comprehend anything, your ego is so inflated that you believe there is a greater calling for you out there when in reality you will end up working for the rest of your life like 99% of people
And how do you know that? You dictate my Life?

What if i become rich tomorrow?