I know the truth, i told it to oldvirgin and now he has stacy gf

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
How tf you cope with the fact that moneymaxed and statusmaxed normie is the superhuman (my theory)
He achieved everything he has through the struggle, by actually doing something and fighting through difficult times. He knows the pain and he knows the joy, he have seen it all, he knows everything about life, society and female and human nature. He may be like 26 in passport but he feels like he is living thousand years on this earth and no stress bothers him
He knows that creative lifestyle and good functioning thyroid are essential . He doesn't know what is cortisol anymore, because he already had too much of that shit in his early days.
He isn't billionaire son and he isn't good looking chad, life wasn't on the plate for him but he said fuck it ima take the plate by myself and eat a sirloin steak with butter and raw milk in his glass already.
I'm not even talking about truecel who made it in life, he is God on earth. Congrats to him, absolute mogger.
Gays here wish they were chico or gandy and praise them as so called psl gods. Fuck you narcy gays, hahaha, stanley kubrick lifemogs all of them to death because he knows the pain and he knows the joy, he knows the tears and he knows the smile, he knows Monday and he knows the Friday night
Kubrick, goggins, mavrodi are gigachads not the guys with hunter eyes and jawline
Fucking gays here, guys put a wig on your head even if you are nw0 you afucking girls little girls

@OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @hebbewem @Baldingman1998 @StrangerDanger @Preston @Berserk @realklay11 @Lihito @cloUder @WannabeJock

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, EverythingMattersCel, n0rthface and 6 others
No one gonna read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, ropemax, n0rthface and 4 others
change ur avi to EE stacy and i will follow u everywhere

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sly too, he made it through pain. Was close to death, but kept fighting. Muh pussy chads with boring lifes who get everything in their hand since birth and have no goal, are totally lost in this life

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13332
Sly too, he made it through pain. Was close to death, but kept fighting. Muh pussy chads with boring lifes who get everything in their hand since birth and have no goal, are totally lost in this life
Remember what sam hyde said about these chads?

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
cannot cope anymore brb getting another Xanax to cope with the NTpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
27297 @OldVirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back