I know this might be water but has anyone else noticed black people are the most racist

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
Or is it just me because they get away with double standards and racism all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, (In)CelibatePsycho2, Suns9999 and 2 others
i grew up in a black an mexican school with a small amount of white people, i was bullied by mexicans not blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, Suns9999, xantrooper and 1 other person
i grew up in a black an mexican school with a small amount of white people, i was bullied by mexicans not blacks.
I’m talking more about on the internet where real personality’s show. Black peoppe cannot be spoken down on yet they clown white people and it’s a whole culture

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Schizotypalcel
I’m talking more about on the internet where real personality’s show. Black peoppe cannot be spoken down on yet they clown white people and it’s a whole culture
"real personality's" show on knit picked shit, but u are right and its mostly black foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and grungymallard97
No

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
4474206 8 hours being racist on the internet vs 1 minute listening to talk a woman talk

• JFL
"real personality's" show on knit picked shit, but u are right and its mostly black foids.
Yes I should said blavk women the guys are much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Schizotypalcel
Yeah they say the "n" word more often than white people

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Schizotypalcel and grungymallard97
On avarage no specially the African niggers they are not racist American ones are but not the most asians & arabs are more racist

• JFL
  • +1
On avarage no specially the African niggers they are not racist American ones are but not the most asians & arabs are more racist
I shoulda been more specific, American and British black liberal women

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
I shoulda been more specific, American and British black liberal women
liberal blacks are racist in an annoying way and hood blacks are racist in a funny way imo

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Schizotypalcel
liberal blacks are racist in an annoying way and hood blacks are racist in a funny way imo
yeah I don’t mind hood blacks as much as the liberals black girls who think they’re owed smth by white people

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Or is it just me because they get away with double standards and racism all the time
wrong, asians are the most racist. they're just very good at hiding it in the west. but if you go to china or korea as a nigger it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: moodless and grungymallard97
wrong, asians are the most racist. they're just very good at hiding it in the west. but if you go to china or korea as a nigger it's over for you
actually yeah this is true

• +1
Reactions: rape
Not the most racist, but they’re the only ones who can get away with it

• +1
Reactions: moodless and grungymallard97
This so retarded.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
This so retarded.
it's true though asians are literally comically racist towards browns and blacks, especially chinese people. they literally lock brown mudslimes in concentration camps

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and moodless
Racism is a ploy for rich people keeping the masses divided dna and all this bullshit and what makes someone superior is just cope for someone who doesn't have anything in there life going on

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, grungymallard97 and moodless
it's true though asians are literally comically racist towards browns and blacks, especially chinese people. they literally lock brown mudslimes in concentration camps
Well as a brown person I have visited China once, Korea Thrice and Japan twice and I can assure you this isn't the case.

Also China is diverse, generalising the whole country is fucking retarded. The only racist parts are the Southern Hokkien and Cantonese communities and even then I experienced nothing.

Japan was completely fine.

Korea too, but I went with my Korean friends, hence why I visited such a place the most.

they literally lock brown mudslimes in concentration camps
Yeah bro, definitely due to racism and not their communist government values. They demolish churches and target Jews too Its not a race thing, its more of a uniting the peoples thing.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, xantrooper and rape
SEA is more racist than EA for blacks specifically no joke. I had a black friend who was called a nigger there and threatened by some subhuman monkey gook

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and rape
Black people are definitely more openly racist online, but in actual real life hell no.

I can tell you 99% of black people do not genuinely dislike any races. The only races that I would say come close to being disliked by us are asians (south and east asians) but only bc a lot of them seem to hate us for no reason, but thats pretty water since every race doesn’t like us.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97