• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, Kebab Master and 1 other person
He has a dream

Martin Luther King Mlk GIF by Identity

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: materialistic and .*my*.
Gummy smile is usually caused by downward growth.
Yeah John Mew talked about that, although I doubt that it's always because of downward growth

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Any teeth deformity is just due to subhuman bone structure so shit teeth are a death sentence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
Any teeth deformity is just due to subhuman bone structure so shit teeth are a death sentence.
ramirez had trash teeth and they call him gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yeah I changed my mind. My bones are good but I still needed braces.
Braces with no extractions and make sure that you understand what the orthodontist tells you about the process so there would not be recession or fucking up the face

• +1
Braces with no extractions and make sure that you understand what the orthodontist tells you about the process so there would not be recession or fucking up the face
I barely wore the elastics they gave me out of laziness luckily and my teeth still turned out ok. Probably depends on the individual but I would never trust traditional dentists. My maxilla probably moved back a bit from the elastics but not significantly.

I barely wore the elastics they gave me out of laziness luckily and my teeth still turned out ok. Probably depends on the individual but I would never trust traditional dentists. My maxilla probably moved back a bit from the elastics but not significantly.
Bruh elastics are necessary to fix your bite if it's not good. What good are straight teeth if you're gonna fuck them up by chewing with a bad bite?

• JFL
Bruh elastics are necessary to fix your bite if it's not good. What good are straight teeth if you're gonna fuck them up by chewing with a bad bite?
I don’t even remember why I needed braces but my teeth and bite are good now so idk. Ideally jaw surgery should be used to fix the bite by bringing the lacking half forward. Elastics will just make you look like shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
I don’t even remember why I needed braces but my teeth and bite are good now so idk. Ideally jaw surgery should be used to fix the bite by bringing the lacking half forward. Elastics will just make you look like shit.
I don't know what you mean. If all of your teeth are in place and no extractions then elastics won't bring your face back.

I had braces for 1.5 year with 6 months of elastics and my face did not get worse. In fact better looking because more balanced

• +1
Last edited:
  • Woah
Gummy smile is usually caused by downward growth.
Hmm. I have gummy smile with regular-longish midface, straight/upturned nose, and good gonial angle. do u think mine could be genetic?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel