I know why Indians believe in reincarnation and Europeans don’t

6”3mogger

soon to be 6’6
It makes so much sense.

Indians believe in reincarnation because if you’re being born as an subhuman Indian the reincarnation gives you hope to live, because you hope that you will be reincarnated as Norwegian Chad

Europeans never believed in reincarnations because they are already chads therefore they have other religion that made them want to conquer the world.

If reincarnation is real then our subconscious mind remembers past lives and if we are born Indian then it feeds us thoughts that reincarnation is real to have hope.

But when we are born as chad then our subconscious mind feed us thoughts about conquering the world and spreading genes, so in the future when we reincarnate in the next 500 years there will be more white people so a better chance to reincarnate again as a normal human and not Indian.

It is a ultimate proof of having a soul.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, The Grinch, Chadeep and 5 others
I think every culture used to believe in reincarnation but I get your point

• +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger
It makes so much sense.

Indians believe in reincarnation because if you’re being born as an subhuman Indian the reincarnation gives you hope to live, because you hope that you will be reincarnated as Norwegian Chad

Europeans never believed in reincarnations because they are already chads therefore they have other religion that made them want to conquer the world.

If reincarnation is real then our subconscious mind remembers past lives and if we are born Indian then it feeds us thoughts that reincarnation is real to have hope.

But when we are born as chad then our subconscious mind feed us thoughts about conquering the world and spreading genes, so in the future when we reincarnate in the next 500 years there will be more white people so a better chance to reincarnate again as a normal human and not Indian.

It is a ultimate proof of having a soul.
6'3* btw change your name

You'd think they'd do a better job at keeping things clean knowing that they're coming back.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and looksmaxxing223
Reincarnation is seen as a negative in hinduism, the objective is to escape reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, n9wiff and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
So if am good in this life I won't be reincarnated as a indian in the next shit I gotta lock in

white people are decreasing and there's an increase in mixed races

Because the world is falling into chaos and degeneracy and immorality
race is a cope by genetic dead end incels, doesnt matter if ur white ur still incel