I larp to my high iq friend that im 180 iq and he believes me

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Jfl, I told my high IQ friend that my IQ was fucking 180, and he actually believed me. The fuck, how?

In school people think I'm high IQ and I gymcel 24/7 when in reality, I gymcelled for a week, then my parent forced me to quit for bad behaviour. I said I could bench around 100kg, and the still freaking believed me. How, low IQ can these people be, lol. Even the foids think I'm intelligent, but just don't try. When in reality, I can barely do simple math.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
They just dont care about you enough to call you out on it

Jfl, I told my high IQ friend that my IQ was fucking 180, and he actually believed me. The fuck, how?

In school people think I'm high IQ and I gymcel 24/7 when in reality, I gymcelled for a week, then my parent forced me to quit for bad behaviour. I said I could bench around 100kg, and the still freaking believed me. How, low IQ can these people be, lol. Even the foids think I'm intelligent, but just don't try. When in reality, I can barely do simple math.
Lol, good for you buddy.
+1 for telling retards ludicrous lies

high IQ people are rly insecure about their own IQ which is why they need constant confrimation from IQ tests.