A

Abhorrence

Lurker
for the last 3 days when night time hits i get really sad and puke

itsover

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181, Deleted member 20179, NordicLeonhard and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24278, newperson and 2 others
what did i do to deserve this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, SubSigma, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
I throw up when I eat too much

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
i hope u get better man
things will be alright, just push towards them a little and u will see

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23558 and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
What's wrong bro? You can enjoy some cope like we all do

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, try2beme, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
my life is shit
90% of life experience is your thoughts. 10% which makes everything shit is enviromental factors which change your thoughts.

I have been trying for years to be happy by choosing to be happy and diverting myself from negative thoughts. This is hard for emotionally intelligent people but it is worth it.

This mindset isn't really in line with this forum, but you need to put the effort in to distract yourself when spiralling down the negative thoughts abyss.
There probably are some things that are good in your life and things to be greatfull for.

If anything, blackpill is ruining my mental state too. I've been happier and more in line with my true self before. It's just very surface level stuff that makes it harder to go deeper within yourself and your existence.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, newperson, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Brutal I don't know what to say, but also:

• So Sad
for the last 3 days when night time hits i get really sad and puke

itsover
I actually feel bad man, like you must be really sad ffs. Are you sub 5.

• So Sad
I have been trying for years to be happy by choosing to be happy and diverting myself from negative thoughts. This is hard for emotionally intelligent people but it is worth it.
why is this hard for emotionally intelligent people isnt it supposed to be the opposite

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5OuttaTen and Abhorrence
That is the worst feeling, man.

My heart goes out to you, brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
is this abominari?

edit:nvm its someone else

hmm

i wish i had some advice, OP

• +1
why is this hard for emotionally intelligent people isnt it supposed to be the opposite
People who aren't emotionally intelligent don't overthink or overexaggerate their emotions. They live off instinct. They don't think much.

It's hard to supress thoughts when you feel overwhelmed by your negative thoughts and emotions. But it is not impossible.

Thoughts often preceed emotions, not the vice versa. Try controlling your thoughts. Divert from negative thinking and focus on positive thoughts as much as possible.

Big start of a big emotional change/shift is believeing it can be done. Try it, you have nothing to lose

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gay retard and Abhorrence
Afternoons are when things go downhill mood wise evenings are rough too. I cant figure out a cope since i stopped drinking, but ive thought about fasting+ exercise in the mornings, then eating + coffee in the afternoon maybe that would work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Abhorrence