I let a guy from reddit fuck me and instantly regretted it

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
i hope he doesn’t lurk on this sub lol, but when i turned 18 and was way too horny for my own good i had the bright idea to hook up with someone from here. i had no idea who he was and he was only a couple hours away so he said he would get a hotel near me and pick me up at a random spot nearby. i am honestly so embarrassed i even went through with it because i already felt uncomfortable and didn’t even like the idea of it anymore.

anyways i sent some friends my location before anything. i know i literally could’ve died or been kidnapped at any moment and he came off as a nice, but creepy/awkward person. we arrived at the hotel and got “comfortable”. we spoke for a bit before we undressed and started to explore things. i dissociated somewhat and kinda just went with it.. i sucked his dick and he ate my pussy..then we fucked and it was so disappointing.

The whole thing lasted maybe a few hours until i lied and said my mom needed me home. he asked if i would want to come back the next day before he had to go and i said that i wouldn’t be able to. i blocked him afterwards and blocked that memory out of my head for the longest. i was such a dumb fuck and learned my lesson that day.

edit: i’ve been getting a lot of questions on why it was disappointing and it’s because he wasn’t who i really expected!came off charming and persuaded me by saying how he’d help me explore and have a good time.. which is what i wanted as a horny girl with no care at the time. he seemed experienced at his age for 25 and as i stated i was dumb.. i actually never saw a picture of him, we only spoke on the phone before. he ended up having a small dick (nothing wrong with that), but he couldn’t even use it properly or knew how to fuck.. i fake moaned basically the whole time neither of us had an orgasm during the time and yes i get that i put myself in that position. i also felt ashamed and wish i went about things differently, but that’s the reason for my story. i did something i regretted at a young age and learned from.

i appreciate everyone telling their stories because i know i am not alone in this. i want others to be more careful than i was at the time. not every hookup goes wrong, but there are always risks regardless. please don’t make my mistake and blindly meet up with someone, take all the precautions you need. i’m sure most people try to, but for those who aren’t please be aware!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
If he was gl this would've gone way differently and they'd be in a ltr

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cromagnon, psychomandible and 2 others
Zero reps on your desperate attempt to farm reps, brutal. OP embarrassed himself so hard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The problem with these posts is not knowing if its real or larp. Sound larp to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed