I let my husband fuck my daughter

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I had my daughter when I was only 18. Her bio-dad was never part of our lives. Haven't seen him since I told him I was pregnant. So for a long time it was just the two of us. Eventually I got back into the dating scene and met an older man. We hit it off, and ended up getting married. We've been married a few years now.

Anyway, my daughter is 18 and still lives with us. She hasn't finished high school yet, but she's in her last year. A couple weeks ago, she had some friends over and they were in her room talking. The subject turned to boys, so I listened in. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary until my daughter mentioned she would love to fuck her step-dad! I couldn't believe her audacity. I was a little angry, but also a little turned on. The more I thought about it, the more appealing the idea seemed. So I made my way to my bedroom, got out my vibrator, and pictured the two of them going at it. I didn't know what got into me, but the idea was just so hot!

It was my favorite fantasy. Nothing could get me going like imagining them going at it. But that's all it was for a while. A nice fantasy. Then... with my husband's 50th birthday coming up, I had a really naughty idea. I thought it'd be a great idea to get my daughter to give him a blowjob for his birthday present. I mean she wanted to fuck him, so why not? But for a while, I was too nervous to approach her about it. I felt that the idea was more exciting than the actual thing. Then one day, I just went for it. My husband was at work, and I just straight up asked her if she'd give her step-dad a blowjob for his 50th birthday. She thought I was crazy. And I don't blame her. She even called me sick. When I told her I heard about her fantasy, she said it was just a fantasy, and then told me I shouldn't be invading her privacy. I was disappointed, but I understood. It kind of killed the fantasy for me for a while.

Then, a couple of days later she walked in on him in the bathroom. I'm not sure it was actually by accident or not, but she said it was. She said she didn't know it was so big. (It's not really THAT big, mind you. But I guess to a girl with little experience, anything above average is big) and she asked me if I'd really be okay with her giving him a blowjob. I said 'yeah, i'd be okay with it." Then she asked me if she could fuck him. I told her we'd see. She was a bit nervous about it, but I told her it'd be fine.

I thought about making it a surprise, but felt that might not be the best idea. So I talked to my husband about it. He wasn't too on board at first, but when I assured him that I was okay with it, he was down for it. So on his birthday, I took my daughter shopping to pick out some sexy lingerie. That night she got into the lingerie we bought, and my husband definitely approved. I told them I'd give them some privacy, and left the room. I did listen in, and my husband's moans of pleasure made me so wet! Especially knowing it was my daughter making him moan. He didn't last long. Maybe five minutes. When she came out, she had a bit of his cum still on her face. I asked her if it was as good as she imagined. She said it was, and she'd like to fuck him sometime if it was okay with me. I was so horny that I just said "Go for it." She asked him if he wanted to fuck her now, but he said it'd take him a while to get it back up. They did have sex that night. And afterward we came up with a system where when they want to have sex, she just has to leave her panties on her doorknob so I know not to go in. (But also so I can listen in, though I didn't tell her that)

My husband and I haven't been having sex as much lately, but my vibrator has been giving me plenty of orgasms. I often find her panties on her doorknob. I really want to watch them, but I know better than to push that boundary yet. But he does tell me about all their rendezvous and they make me really wet. I also would like her to start dressing a little sluttier around the house. I've thought about just buying her some sexy costumes as a gift, but I'm not sure how that would go over.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 2 others
It wasn't anything out of the ordinary until my daughter mentioned she would love to fuck her step-dad! I couldn't believe her audacity. I was a little angry, but also a little turned on. The more I thought about it, the more appealing the idea seemed. So I made my way to my bedroom, got out my vibrator, and pictured the two of them going at it. I didn't know what got into me, but the idea was just so hot!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
nigga tf I just read

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23