I let my sons friend make me cum with a water hose

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Okay so I (f41) have a beautiful screened in pool at my house and I love to masturbate in and beside the pool any chance I get. The space is filled with plants and there are water features in the pool, it’s just so nice. It makes me feel like a goddess swimming and lounging pool side naked. I often will press my pussy against the pool jets or float on a raft and let the waterfall massage my clit. I have neighbors somewhat close but the thought of them seeing me really turns me on.

My son is away at college and I have a bf but he doesn’t live with me, for context. So since my son is away, I hired one of his friends to maintain my pool and landscaping. This friend (m20) is soooo sexy to me. He’s tall, muscular, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, and a few tattoos. I always make it a point to lay out in my sexiest bikinis when he is working. The last few times I’ve been a lot more risky and will lay out with my bikini top pulled to the side just enough to show my nipple, but make it look like it’s not on purpose. And I watch him behind my sunglasses glance at me and try to hide his hard on.

One day I decided fuck it. I was laying on a towel beside the pool when I knew he was scheduled to come, with my bikini bottoms pulled to the side rubbing my clit in soft circular motions. He came in and immediately gasped and said he was sorry and asked if I wanted him to come back later. I said no, he was fine to do what needed to get done. So he cleaned the pool and worked on my yard and plants while I laid beside the pool touching my wet pussy. The boy was fighting to not stare and manage his hard cock. Eventually he was watering plants beside me, barely paying attention to what he was doing because by then I had both tits out and fingering myself a little faster.

I looked up at him and said “it’s so hot out here, can you give me a little spray with that hose? Gently” and he turned to me and sprayed my tummy. I moaned a little bit and raised my hips, gesturing for him to spray my pussy with the hose and he did 😭 after just a minute or two I came so fucking hard from the cold, gentle stream massaging my clit. At this point he had his cock out and was stroking himself standing above me. Once I was done, I got up and told him he could stay and finish what ever he needed to do. I went inside and watched him cum from inside the house. It was the hottest day of my life.

Okay so I (f41) have a beautiful screened in pool at my house and I love to masturbate in and beside the pool any chance I get. The space is filled with plants and there are water features in the pool, it’s just so nice. It makes me feel like a goddess swimming and lounging pool side naked. I often will press my pussy against the pool jets or float on a raft and let the waterfall massage my clit. I have neighbors somewhat close but the thought of them seeing me really turns me on.

My son is away at college and I have a bf but he doesn’t live with me, for context. So since my son is away, I hired one of his friends to maintain my pool and landscaping. This friend (m20) is soooo sexy to me. He’s tall, muscular, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, and a few tattoos. I always make it a point to lay out in my sexiest bikinis when he is working. The last few times I’ve been a lot more risky and will lay out with my bikini top pulled to the side just enough to show my nipple, but make it look like it’s not on purpose. And I watch him behind my sunglasses glance at me and try to hide his hard on.

One day I decided fuck it. I was laying on a towel beside the pool when I knew he was scheduled to come, with my bikini bottoms pulled to the side rubbing my clit in soft circular motions. He came in and immediately gasped and said he was sorry and asked if I wanted him to come back later. I said no, he was fine to do what needed to get done. So he cleaned the pool and worked on my yard and plants while I laid beside the pool touching my wet pussy. The boy was fighting to not stare and manage his hard cock. Eventually he was watering plants beside me, barely paying attention to what he was doing because by then I had both tits out and fingering myself a little faster.

I looked up at him and said “it’s so hot out here, can you give me a little spray with that hose? Gently” and he turned to me and sprayed my tummy. I moaned a little bit and raised my hips, gesturing for him to spray my pussy with the hose and he did 😭 after just a minute or two I came so fucking hard from the cold, gentle stream massaging my clit. At this point he had his cock out and was stroking himself standing above me. Once I was done, I got up and told him he could stay and finish what ever he needed to do. I went inside and watched him cum from inside the house. It was the hottest day of my life.
Bro take a break, log iff

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs