I LIED ABOUT MY AGE TO MY GF, SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR NOT?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I basically look younger than my age, and most girls actually believe i'm 23, when in reality i'm 33

I usually don't care to lie about my age when it's plate/ons/fwb stuff

But i met this cute 18yo jb 3 months ago at a festival, and she is really nice, smart etc ... only had 1 BF before me

the problem is that i lied to her from the get go when i met her, i claimed i was a 23 yo student

and now its been 3 monts since then, she is very attached to me, and i like her aswell but damn lying about everything is just too overwhelming

i just dont know what to do, either end things or tell her the true?

what would you suggest

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @6ft4 @the BULL @New Poster @MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Darkeningstar and buflek
Impregnate her and then tell her the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and JohnDoe
Maybe she doesn't care

• So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii
i am in the same boat, dating a 19 yr old for a year and she thinks I am 25 when I am 35 I am just not telling and seeing how long it can go on. I don't think she would even care though if I told her

Just don't tell her and if she finds out and asks why u lied just say because its hard to meet ppl ur age, they think you're younger so it's weird. Also the dating pool at ur age bracket on tinder is very small and mostly single moms so it was impossible to meet anyone you felt at the same point in life at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Traxanas, Richard Cheese and 5 others
Manipulation eventually pays off but.if it is the only option better to try. I, too, have found myself in similar situations in other ways

I basically look younger than my age, and most girls actually believe i'm 23, when in reality i'm 33

But i met this cute 18yo jb 3 months ago at a festival, and she is really nice, smart etc ... only had 1 BF before me

the problem is that i lied to her from the get go when i met her, i claimed i was a 23 yo student

and now its been 3 monts since then, she is very attached to me, and i like her aswell but damn lying about everything is just too overwhelming

what would you suggest

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @6ft4 @the BULL @New Poster @MoggerGaston
Get a fake id.
It sinply means your body is one of a 23 year old you'll live to 100.
Embalm yourself in this lie.
You are a 23 yr old male.
Whisper it to yourself 500 times everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and arabcelxxx

what would you suggest

Im 67yrs old and im LARPING as 15 and i have a 14yr jb gf should i tell her?

• JFL
Reactions: Jockey67
i am in the same boat, dating a 19 yr old for a year and she thinks I am 25 when I am 35 I am just not telling and seeing how long it can go on. I don't think she would even care though if I told her

Just don't tell her and if she finds out and asks why u lied just say because its hard to meet ppl ur age, they think you're younger so it's weird. Also the dating pool at ur age bracket on tinder is very small and mostly single moms so it was impossible to meet anyone you felt at the same point in life at
Age doesnt work like normies think it does.
If one looks 18 25 etc. It just means their body ages differently. I know a 80 yr old who looks younger than 60 year olds. And cognitive mogs joe biden.

Its the same as a 17 yr old being 18.
And if one blasts test you technically age

what would you suggest

You can be her dad ? 😭

Im 67yrs old and im LARPING as 15 and i have a 14yr jb gf should i tell her?
Its actually crazy james sapphire was like the green mask for 1 year. Or like dr.jekyll and mr hyde