I LIED ABOUT MY AGE TO MY GF, WHAT TO DO?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
basically i'm 32, and i pretend to her that i'm 24
she is 19

i met her 3 months ago, approached her at the club, we had many dates, we usually meet 2x times a week

i met her parents, sisters, they like me, i often go to her house
she doesn't suspect me for now, and i always hide my papers when she is at my place

but damn im not sure if i should keep going, especially since she likes me alot, and her familly also, if she find out one day, they will feel betrayed tbh

i noticed that girls around 18-23 yo care about the age gap, approached a lot of young girls and i have less sucess with my real age, so i have been lying about my age with almost every girls i date now

but with this girl i legit like her and i'm stuck into a lie

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston @JOJOcelReturns @Xangsane @Reformed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, ayusshhhh, 6ft4 and 6 others
Why did you do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Darkeningstar, 160cmcurry and 4 others
nigga you already fucked up just fuck and leave :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
she is 19

i met her 3 months ago, approached her at the club, we had many dates, we usually meet 2x times a week

she doesn't suspect me for now, and i always hide my papers when she is at my place

but damn im not sure if i should keep going, especially since she likes me alot, and her familly also, if she find out one day, they will feel betrayed tbh

i noticed that girls around 18-23 yo care about the age gap, approached a lot of young girls and i have less sucess with my real age, so i have been lying about my age with almost every girls i date now

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
LMFAOOOO i thought i fucked up by saying 19 when im 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Gaygymmaxx
I get where you're coming from, but honesty is key in any relationship. It's totally understandable that you might have felt the need to lie about your age, especially with the age gap concern. However, keeping up a lie can be tough and could potentially hurt her and her family if they find out later. It's important to consider being honest with her about your real age. Trust and honesty are vital in any relationship, and it's better to address it sooner rather than later. Open communication is key, so maybe sit down with her and have a heart-to-heart conversation about it. It might be a difficult conversation, but it's necessary for building a strong and trusting relationship. Good luck, and I hope everything works out for you both!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, moredatesmorerapes, greycel and 1 other person
Join the revolution today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and suessgott
old age is getting to you, huh?

dnr but get as much sex as you can

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Nigger just,……….

she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
nigga shut ur stupidass up

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
I get where you're coming from, but honesty is key in any relationship. It's totally understandable that you might have felt the need to lie about your age, especially with the age gap concern. However, keeping up a lie can be tough and could potentially hurt her and her family if they find out later. It's important to consider being honest with her about your real age. Trust and honesty are vital in any relationship, and it's better to address it sooner rather than later. Open communication is key, so maybe sit down with her and have a heart-to-heart conversation about it. It might be a difficult conversation, but it's necessary for building a strong and trusting relationship. Good luck, and I hope everything works out for you both!
Bro you are too good for this place
You should go to reddit, lots of people there would benefit from this.
Around here you need to call the person a cuck every few sentences, for them to snap back to reality and pay attention

Although OP is a greycel, so this might actually go through to him..

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Xangsane and suessgott
she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
Come out and tell her you lied to see where it goes. Do t just disappear from her life because of that, like a coward.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Bro you are too good for this place
You should go to reddit, lots of people there would benefit from this.
Around here you need to call the person a cuck every few sentences, for them to snap back to reality and pay attention

Although OP is a greycel, so this might actually go through to him..
give me a kiss

It isn't lying till you start knocking off at least 10 years from your real age.

i never fucked a girl above 23yo, i lie about my age because womens are ugly after 25
but young girls don't like mens older than them
few weeks ago i had a 18yo girl super into me at the club, i age larped as a 23yo student, and she refused the date drink because of the age gap

so yeah even larping as 23 is sometimes too old for teens lol

she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
Just leave nigga what

she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
Don't continue if you're serious, and genuinely care for the girl. No chance her parents would forgive for you lying about something like that, the relationship would be doomed to fail- and obviously it'll be found out with time. Too many points of failure when it comes to age.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Well u look young .Best thing to write letter and explain and ignore for 1 week her then if that works your gf will defend u too from parents
she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston

she is 19

any advices?

@forevergymcelling @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
the BULL
@the BULL @
New Poster
@New Poster @
MoggerGaston
Live with the lie :feelsokman:

Mirin age larp, I plan to do the same
I dont have any advice for your situation but please keep me updated on whether the truth comes out