I lied to my boyfriend about his penis size in comparison to my ex's and now he's upset with me.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
Last night my (22F) boyfriend (26M) and I tried anal. It was both our first time doing it and we both enjoyed it. Me especially. My boyfriend noticed this and afterwards asked why I hadn’t tried it with my ex to which I replied (without thinking) “Uhh, because I don’t have a death wish.” Confused, he asked me what I meant. Realizing I kinda trapped myself in a corner, I was just honest and said “His dick was too big.” My boyfriend froze and turned to me and asked how that’d be possible since I had told him (during sex) that he was the biggest I’d ever had. I kinda just shrugged and said that was just dirty talk that I thought he’d like to hear. He got really upset and said I was an asshole for saying something like that and not meaning it. I told him I was sorry and that I liked the size of his penis much more than my ex’s. That didn’t help. He left my apartment in a fit of rage and won’t return any of my calls or texts. I feel bad but I think he’s overreacting. I talked about it with a friend and she said she tells her boyfriend the exact same thing even though it’s not true. I'm not sure how to approach this going forward. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 14vic and 2 others
Imagine she was a virgin, none of this drama would have even been possible. Yet they insist on whoring, women create their own problems

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., h111 and PARISIEN
Last night my (22F) boyfriend (26M) and I tried anal. It was both our first time doing it and we both enjoyed it. Me especially. My boyfriend noticed this and afterwards asked why I hadn’t tried it with my ex to which I replied (without thinking) “Uhh, because I don’t have a death wish.” Confused, he asked me what I meant. Realizing I kinda trapped myself in a corner, I was just honest and said “His dick was too big.” My boyfriend froze and turned to me and asked how that’d be possible since I had told him (during sex) that he was the biggest I’d ever had. I kinda just shrugged and said that was just dirty talk that I thought he’d like to hear. He got really upset and said I was an asshole for saying something like that and not meaning it. I told him I was sorry and that I liked the size of his penis much more than my ex’s. That didn’t help. He left my apartment in a fit of rage and won’t return any of my calls or texts. I feel bad but I think he’s overreacting. I talked about it with a friend and she said she tells her boyfriend the exact same thing even though it’s not true. I'm not sure how to approach this going forward. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.
Imagine making a non virgin anything other than ur fuck toy. Cucked west mindset

• +1
Reactions: h111
He definitely went on thunders.place after this 😢

Hey OP! First I wanna say you are absolutely right for telling him, he deserves to hear the truth. 2nd I think he was overreacting for sure. This is a sign of a very fragile ego and vulnerable masculinity. It‘s YOUR choice what to tell him and what not and he has to deal with it, he’s a grown man after all. He might not be the one if he‘s that insecure, think about it… Luckily my husband is very confident in his self even tho I told him multiple times I had way bigger guys than him. I even laughed at him once because I couldn’t feel him and guess what, he laughed with me. This is what you should also try to do IMO. Have a nice day, OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore