I life-mog 99.9% of niggers on this planet.

P

PatriceLumumba

Bronze
My stats: 6ft tall, 7.5x5.5, 120 IQ, 6 figures job + rich parents. Canadian + EU citizenship

There isn't a single nigga on this planet that comes close to me unless he's a rapper/athlete. When I go on vacations, nights out or to dinner. I'm always the only black person there because most niggers can't even afford a bus ticket to leave their Section 8 neighbourhood. I'm no slayer, but unlike most niggers I can back non-primitive MTB/HTB instead of obese ghetto sluts with multiple baby daddies. Whenever I'm on a date, niggers always stare like crazy. They have this look of shock on their face. It's so funny when I go to the United States and see how fuck awful the average niggers life is. They're so pathetic. I remember going to the club with my friends (All rich non-blacks) and some midget nigger was trying to get our girls. I told him to fuck off because none of the girls would ever get with him and they make more money than his broke ass. We left the club to get some food afterwards, and I saw so many bum-ass niggers desperately trying to cat-call the girls as we walked by. Every time it happened we just laughed at their subhuman asses. The most pathetic thing is when you see 5 niggas with skinny jeans and Jordans surrounding two obese LTBs with tattoos and they're begging for a crumb of pussy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, gods lonely man, iblamehumphrey and 11 others
You are a new age black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Your parents probably secured you your 6 figure job:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, ey88 and truthhurts
No, they didn't nigga. It helps to come from wealth, but we don't even work in the same field.

120 is nothing spectacular, but it's enough to be successful at a white-collar job.
What do you work at blud?
Age aswell:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
all this anti nigger rhetoric and yet you yourself are still a homo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, Suns9999, Saint Casanova and 7 others
Are you a nigger dark skin or a lightskin?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
all this anti nigger rhetoric and yet you yourself are still a homo erectus
I don't give a fuck NIGGA. Elderly white people will come up to me and tell me their life stories because I look and act like such a gentleman.

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, Suns9999, rand anon and 2 others
I don't give a fuck NIGGA. Elderly white people will come up to me and tell me their life stories because I look and act like such a gentleman.
you can never escape your primitive nigger genes no matter how much you try and restrict them

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, Suns9999, rand anon and 4 others
Are you a nigger dark skin or a lightskin?
Darkskin
you can never escape your primitive nigger genes no matter how much you try and restrict them
OOH OOH AH AH. Please tell that to one of them "young niggas", instead of me. You know those guys outside the liquor store, with the dreads and Gucci belts? Yeah, them. Go tell them how subhuman they are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, gods lonely man and truthhurts
Never began
Over
My girl looks like the one in your pfp except with darker skin and a wider lower third nigga. She's kind of retarded so I'll be breaking up with her soon. In the past, I've turned down attractive girls whose families are legit old money, because I wanted to work on myself. Shit is just getting started for me.

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man and truthhurts
My girl looks like the one in your pfp except with darker skin and a wider lower third nigga. She's kind of retarded so I'll be breaking up with her soon. In the past, I've turned down attractive girls whose families are legit old money, because I wanted to work on myself. Shit is just getting started for me.
yeah everything due to hardwork and taking cold showers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Opinions on this @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234

• +1
My stats: 6ft tall, 7.5x5.5, 120 IQ, 6 figures job + rich parents. Canadian + EU citizenship

There isn't a single nigga on this planet that comes close to me unless he's a rapper/athlete. When I go on vacations, nights out or to dinner. I'm always the only black person there because most niggers can't even afford a bus ticket to leave their Section 8 neighbourhood. I'm no slayer, but unlike most niggers I can back non-primitive MTB/HTB instead of obese ghetto sluts with multiple baby daddies. Whenever I'm on a date, niggers always stare like crazy. They have this look of shock on their face. It's so funny when I go to the United States and see how fuck awful the average niggers life is. They're so pathetic. I remember going to the club with my friends (All rich non-blacks) and some midget nigger was trying to get our girls. I told him to fuck off because none of the girls would ever get with him and they make more money than his broke ass. We left the club to get some food afterwards, and I saw so many bum-ass niggers desperately trying to cat-call the girls as we walked by. Every time it happened we just laughed at their subhuman asses. The most pathetic thing is when you see 5 niggas with skinny jeans and Jordans surrounding two obese LTBs with tattoos and they're begging for a crumb of pussy.
lol the state of this faggot
Opinions on this @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234
Could care less he is still insecure and ended up on this form despite that. That should tell you all you need to know about OP

• +1
Reactions: yyy, ElTruecel and truthhurts

Tales from south sudan

lol the state of this faggot

Could care less he is still insecure and ended up on this form despite that. That should tell you all you need to know about OP
LMAO I will admit that I'm insecure, but that's mostly because I compare myself to people I'll never be able to catch. The fact that I get called a liar when I share mundane details about my life online often reminds me just how good I have it.

• +1
LMAO I will admit that I'm insecure, but that's mostly because I compare myself to people I'll never be able to catch. The fact that I get called a liar when I share mundane details about my life online often reminds me just how good I have it.
Good for you. Now what are you doing to help the blacks in Africa? Use your position and wealth to help others instead of being an obnoxious prick on the net.

• +1
Nahh imagine a nigga wearing a suit and eating steak on a gold plate fancy ah nigger innit

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999 and iblamehumphrey
I'm proud of you.

• +1
Good for you. Now what are you doing to help the blacks in Africa? Use your position and wealth to help others instead of being an obnoxious prick on the net.
Every black person with an above-average IQ knows that Africa is unsalvageable. I visited when I was 8 and was already smarter than most adults. I remember some nigga selling food on the street was begging my mom to tell him where I and my sister went to school so that he could send his kids there. All the children my age could tell I was superior to them, and I could tell just how subhuman they were.

Last edited:
  • +1
You could be 6'3, 8x6, 7 figure job, 125 IQ and I still wouldn't be jealous. Congratulations tho bro! :feelsokman:

Also American blacks mog Canadian blacks

• +1
Every black person with an above-average IQ knows that Africa is unsalvageable. I visited when I was 8 and was already smarter than most adults. I remember some nigga selling food on the street was begging my mom to tell him where I and my sister went to school so that he could send his kids there. All the children my age could tell I was superior to them, and I could tell just how subhuman they were.
It can be salvaged just not in our generation but it can be built over time

If we leave it to remain shit then we as a race have no land to call home

• +1