I like being Indian

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Something about being the most hated and lowest perceived race on the planet seems intriguing to me, the way I see it, if I wasn’t the top viewed race I would prefer to be the lowest race. I don’t think many of you can see things the same way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ResilientGoyim, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
It’s just your pheno man.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
JFL at this cope title kill yourself pajeet banchood

Would you rather be abbo

The only reason Indians are the lowest race is cus of arranged marriages once that is weeded out trust me India would be the new Netherlands. Exotic features are more common in India than 80 percent of the west plus it's so densely populated the likelihood of moggers is higher. Just need the fucking arrange marriages to be abolished and weed out the subhumans.

• +1
abbo is higher than indian so no, lowest is highest in my book
Nah abbo is def worse in terms of avg psl and civilizational/cultural output

They get away by being less ubiquitous

• +1
The only reason Indians are the lowest race is cus of arranged marriages once that is weeded out trust me India would be the new Netherlands. Exotic features are more common in India than 80 percent of the west plus it's so densely populated the likelihood of moggers is higher. Just need the fucking arrange marriages to be abolished and weed out the subhumans.
arranged marriages are to mantain status and not quality of features/looks despite the whole aryan invasion propaganda

arranged marriages are to mantain status and not quality of features/looks despite the whole aryan invasion propaganda
Arrange marriage maxxing is only a good option for ltns and co. It should literally be abolished, the number of incels would rise ten fold but in the end India and the entire subcontinent would be producing unforeseeable moggers because exotic features like coloured eyes, thick lips, good eyelashes and brows, wide pfl, good bone structure, zero Norwoods are already abundant in the subcontinent.

• +1
Something about being the most hated and lowest perceived race on the planet seems intriguing to me, the way I see it, if I wasn’t the top viewed race I would prefer to be the lowest race. I don’t think many of you can see things the same way.
'title' said no one ever

Arrange marriage maxxing is only a good option for ltns and co. It should literally be abolished, the number of incels would rise ten fold but in the end India and the entire subcontinent would be producing unforeseeable moggers because exotic features like coloured eyes, thick lips, good eyelashes and brows, wide pfl, good bone structure, zero Norwoods are already abundant in the subcontinent.
yeah in a sense u r very right, the west has a like a pseudo caste where it’s not official and spiritually implemented but exists where people from different status backgrounds will associate with and get with people of a similar background, the only difference usually being if someone exceptionally gifted jumps up the hierarchy in some way, most of the time being looks, womyn especially if beautiful can marry a rich millionaire and jump up the caste, India if it wants to start producing more moggers needs to allow such things.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and ResilientGoyim
yeah in a sense u r very right, the west has a like a pseudo caste where it’s not official and spiritually implemented but exists where people from different status backgrounds will associate with and get with people of a similar background, the only difference usually being if someone exceptionally gifted jumps up the hierarchy in some way, most of the time being looks, womyn especially if beautiful can marry a rich millionaire and jump up the caste, India if it wants to start producing more moggers needs to allow such things.
This is especially true if for example you have a Dalit mogger who was gifted with model tier features being forced to marry an ugly womyn, boom the features are gone, it’s over, gene potential decimated also vice versa an ugly Brahmin getting to marry a pretty upper caste womyn, over and done. That’s just the unfortunate reality.

This is especially true if for example you have a Dalit mogger who was gifted with model tier features being forced to marry an ugly womyn, boom the features are gone, it’s over, gene potential decimated also vice versa an ugly Brahmin getting to marry a pretty upper caste womyn, over and done. That’s just the unfortunate reality.

I studied in Hosur, Tamil Nadu-Karnataka border in an Iyengar school for 2 years. The Brahmins were really good looking. Aryan with coloured eyes.