I like black girls

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Specifically, the high IQ educated non hood kind that is secretly self hating and an overachiever, involved in some kind of arts scene. It would be awesome to subtly racially abuse her, it would be so cute to have a black gf like this.
IMG 0486

I don’t care for lightskins that much, but it’s also acceptible. I prefer them chocolate skinned personally. More contrast between my light brown skin and their dusky, exotic dark complexion

Male niggers would seethe at me in public, racist org incels would cry for me… meanwhile she would worship me. I have an inexplicable ability to attract black women. Where’s my queen?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, normie_joe, Jonnyboi and 12 others
Now for the more important question:

Do they like  you?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, Jonnyboi, BeanletMogger and 3 others
I fucking hate spics and don't find latinas attractive but I have a fetish for raping and breeding some dark latina dressed like a native while pretending I'm colonizing her and that I killed her dad and brothers :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, fluoride1337, iloveboobs and 6 others
sheboons are too ugly for me to have any fetishes around tbh... but the ideal ones are the vanta black east african tribals that look like some gl white girl painted pitch black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, fluoride1337, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
sheboons are too ugly for me to have any fetishes around tbh... but the ideal ones are the vanta black east african tribals that look like some gl white girl painted pitch black
They’re not ugly because of their faces. That is racist incel cope. they’re ugly because of their environment and style of dress and makeup and nigger sheboon accent.
There was a black girl in my class who had some African accent and I enjoyed hearing her speak a lot, nice cute face too.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
They’re not ugly because of their faces. That is racist incel cope. they’re ugly because of their environment and style of dress and makeup and nigger sheboon accent.
They're extremely feminine (blacks in general are)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
I know a girl who's exactly like this
But I don't like them tbh they're too masculine for my taste

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I know a girl who's exactly like this
But I don't like them tbh they're too masculine for my taste
Blacks are highly feminine, black women are likely more feminine than East Asian women, at least facially.

I would like one that is like this but black

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I fucking hate spics and don't find latinas attractive but I have a fetish for raping and breeding some dark latina dressed like a native while pretending I'm colonizing her and that I killed her dad and brothers :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Brotal sex fantasy, but agreed tho:lul:

• +1
like chel from el dorado?

• +1
dutch women are shaped like a fridge and have square asses so I've only been dating mix black girls for years.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, watah and DarkAscender
I like black hood girls
The trashier they are the harder my dick gets

Specifically, the high IQ educated non hood kind that is secretly self hating and an overachiever, involved in some kind of arts scene. It would be awesome to subtly racially abuse her, it would be so cute to have a black gf like this.
View attachment 3191814
I don’t care for lightskins that much, but it’s also acceptible. I prefer them chocolate skinned personally. More contrast between my light brown skin and their dusky, exotic dark complexion

Male niggers would seethe at me in public, racist org incels would cry for me… meanwhile she would worship me. I have an inexplicable ability to attract black women. Where’s my queen?
90% of this is cope and you just like how they look.

dutch women are shaped like a fridge and have square asses so I've only been dating mix black girls for years.
Isn’t rotterdam filled to the brink with black women with massive asses?

I would too but they all use a shit ton of make up and wear wigs

b-but muh thicc aryan amazonian womyn

Orc you need to be studier fr.

There was a black girl in my class who had some African accent and I enjoyed hearing her speak a lot, nice cute face too.

This is the reality for curry men. Every time I see why women don't like dating south Asian or Indian men, it's seldom physical but things like accent, smell, style, creepy etc. Unfortunately, the degenerate FOBs from the depths of the Ganges keep perpetuating them over and over.

If black women were presented in media as how you desribe your supposed ideal, there would be a massive shift in preferences. Apply that same concept to brown men.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back