i like goofy, extroverted girls

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title, if she isnt full of energy and wants to embarrass herself with me, no looks can make me want her

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Deleted member 84469, Clqs and 3 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Clqs, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
this is obvious acting, and no, not like this, nice try faggot

2nd girl 😍😍

Real bro, if she isnt at least somewhat high energy i dont feel confident and shit feels lame.

mirin' hard.

the stacylite I dated was exactly like that. Always high-energy, bubbly, goofing around, funny, shit was never awkward with her. Very extroverted.
I could lift her up in the city centre and run away with her randomly etc. We could always fuck around.

Other girls have paled in comparison, not just in looks but especially in personality.

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111
if shes hot im hittin idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and shizuku11111
I prefer staying single for life than downgrade from that what I had.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and shizuku11111
mirin' hard.

the stacylite I dated was exactly like that. Always high-energy, bubbly, goofing around, funny, shit was never awkward with her. Very extroverted.
I could lift her up in the city centre and run away with her randomly etc. We could always fuck around.

Other girls have paled in comparison, not just in looks but especially in personality.
dont be sad its over, be happy it happened, girls with that type of personality are God gifted, on top of that stacylite, damn

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I prefer introverted

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, gookcelriceR and shizuku11111
I prefer introverted
i was saying the same until i experienced it, all they do is rot at home, its awkward in public with them, you cant know for certain what you can and cant talk about with her etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Darkeningstar
i was saying the same until i experienced it, all they do is rot at home, its awkward in public with them, you cant know for certain what you can and cant talk about with her etc
I have had both experiences and I prefer introverts because they are more like me.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I prefer introverted
Same, bro, goofy extroverted girls can become a pain in the ass sometimes. They aren't really submissive either, I don't want my girlfriend never taking me seriously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Darkeningstar
Wait, you can get girls u like, not even me as an sub5 can relate to an incel community forum anymore :feelsbadman:

Same, bro, goofy extroverted girls can become a pain in the ass sometimes. They aren't really submissive either, I don't want my girlfriend never taking me seriously
damn nigga im not talking about dom mommy or whatever you have in ur head, im talking about open minded girl who is not afraid to embarass herself with me, who will be open about her feelings etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
How do you mean not submissive?

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
damn nigga im not talking about dom mommy or whatever you have in ur head, im talking about open minded girl who is not afraid to embarass herself with me, who will be open about her feelings etc
Me neither, bro, it's not about dommy mommies, but this type of girl you mention isn't exactly submissive, because she's really goofy and outgoing. That's why I don't like it that much, they love you, but it's different than what I'm looking for

Me neither, bro, it's not about dommy mommies, but this type of girl you mention isn't exactly submissive, because she's really goofy and outgoing. That's why I don't like it that much, they love you, but it's different than what I'm looking for
well good luck with understanding her beacuse most of them are abused dogs who keep things to themselves, will apologize for every single thing and i can go on

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
How do you mean not submissive?
Girls like those will not like you always taking charge, they're the ones making a lot of plans, talking the most, but when it's time to get a little more serious, they feel like you're bossing them around. But you won't really understand why it bothers them, or why they keep it a secret.
That's why it's not really good to be with someone with a lot of energy, they're impatient as well

Girls like those will not like you always taking charge, they're the ones making a lot of plans, talking the most, but when it's time to get a little more serious, they feel like you're bossing them around. But you won't really understand why it bothers them, or why they keep it a secret.
That's why it's not really good to be with someone with a lot of energy, they're impatient as well
Sounds like your own experience. Mine hasn't been that at all with girls like this. The bubbly girls imo have the least insecurity and are the easiest to deal with

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and shizuku11111
what u just said is simple immaturity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469