I like healthy (non anorexic) looking foids the best

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
Not the anorexic foids that .org says are superior they looked better at a healthy weight and because they don’t eat food they probably have no soul
IMG 3333

A healthy foid who could mother my children and gracefully get older is peak tanned white skin full head of hair no blemishes no acne from undereatting is peak
IMG 3334

Of course I’m not talking about an obese or overweight foid but healthy looking foids are top tier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, zurzolo, noobs and 7 others
@shizuku11111

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, emo, descension and 1 other person
anorexic foids look the same as coke addicts to me they also look stressful since they don’t want to eat and get angry at you for every little inconvenience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and not__cel
-healthy
-posts fat whores

the post i made was clear satire to get reps, 45kg is overexeggeraring or whatever the way its spelled

this is ideal

IMG 5751
IMG 5752

wide hips and small waist are peak feminity, having a fat ass is not feminine trait, its made up by ghetto niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Clqs, zurzolo and 6 others
I like skinny girls with big hips and ass. Idgaf about titties unless its actually flat

• +1
Reactions: descension
i like default stacy, more news at 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Some users on .org say they’d rather 40kg coke rat over well raised white stacy
news flash nigger, no one cares if you like normal hot girls. liking something else makes them more interesting than you.

• JFL
  • +1
-healthy
-posts fat whores

the post i made was clear satire to get reps, 45kg is overexeggeraring or whatever the way its spelled

this is ideal

View attachment 3037542View attachment 3037543

wide hips and small waist are peak feminity, having a fat ass is not feminine trait, its made up by ghetto niggers
They need to gain weight since the start of the millennia this has been the peak body having no meat on your body has been for peasants if I want to fuck a 45kg girl why don’t I just go to the slums of India, having a higher controlled weight is a sign of wealth
IMG 3335

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, zurzolo and Debetro
news flash nigger, no one cares if you like normal hot girls. liking something else makes them more interesting than you.
you just haven’t advanced mentally to even discuss with me good luck on your middle school exam

• +1
you just haven’t advanced mentally to even discuss with me good luck on your middle school exam
what will your next post be about, that you in fact drink water? woah clap everyone clap

• +1
  • JFL
OP is attracted to Gorlock the destroyer JFL.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Lyxguxx
They need to gain weight since the start of the millennia this has been the peak body having no meat on your body has been for peasants if I want to fuck a 45kg girl why don’t I just go to the slums of India, having a higher controlled weight is a sign of wealth
View attachment 3037551
if that fat bitch gives u a kid, dont be surprised if he is fat as well

• JFL
  • +1
i have a savior complex for anorexic women

• +1
View attachment 3037551
He is a teenager so it's normsl for him to be intimidated by grown women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, not__cel and heightmaxxing
what will your next post be about, that you in fact drink water? woah clap everyone clap
Sorry I dont find anorexic coke heads attractive watch psl edits and seeth

• +1
if that fat bitch gives u a kid, dont be surprised if he is fat as well
Weight is not genetic and those foids explicitly aren’t fat I don’t want a starved foid to look after my kids either she’ll be too focused on the wrong things

• +1
There's a guy who made a song in my country with the following lyrics:

''Skinny pussy, fat pussy..
It must smell of a pussy in the house..''

Ideally, you should take a woman with a good metabolism, who gains weight very hard, and gets slim very easily, no matter in what initial state you take her

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, not__cel and shizuku11111
Why does it matter I will have no girl

• JFL
  • +1
I’ll pray that you get a htb healthy traditional foid bhai
No the thing I want is to become extremely good looking so I no longer feel worthless. And that will give me confidence. Then ill think about foids

• Woah
  • +1
No the thing I want is to become extremely good looking so I no longer feel worthless. And that will give me confidence. Then ill think about foids
it’s good that your priorities are straight a lot of people chase money women drugs and alcohol so your one step ahead

• +1
Reactions: gigell
it’s good that your priorities are straight a lot of people chase money women drugs and alcohol so your one step ahead
But I can’t achieve my goal , I need a full head transplant well I hope puberty will change something in me

Plus in the end this is all worthless I want to work more on the soul and I dislike soyciety

They don’t accept me so why do I have to go back

I just hope this so I can feel happy when I look at myself

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back